PDA

View Full Version : Is this real or fake

firestorm
12th October, 2010, 02:36 AM
a bloke at work took this picture last friday on his mobile phone at work.The guy is a sound bloke and not a joker.
do you think its real or is there some app for adding ghost images.The phone he took the pic on was a old nokia nnothing fancy

HoTTDubbER
12th October, 2010, 03:51 AM
well im guessing its suppsed to be inside the building the other side of the door

well if you zoom in part of the ghost image is ontop of the door frame even the right side zoom the picture in and you will see what i mean

firestorm
12th October, 2010, 05:42 AM
i have asked about it and he says it was a like a reflection on the door.The strange thing is this is a smoking area and the bloke has not been seen in there since either freaked him out or he as packed in lol

barrowmanandrew
12th October, 2010, 10:30 AM
maybe it's the phantom milk thief lol lol lol

firestorm
12th October, 2010, 01:29 PM
today looking at the photo i found something relay strange when i go to the original pic i blue toothed to my laptop(its a mac) i goto to show inspector tab and its say the day created
1 Jan 1904 00:00
then modified on 12 oct 2010 which is when i moved it from the works phone to my laptop

Ashasha
12th October, 2010, 07:37 PM
Hmmm, looks pretty fake to me ... The definition of the ghost and the one of the door seem pretty different, and why would the ghost be so clear while the door is blurred from movement ?

firestorm
12th October, 2010, 09:15 PM
the problem i have with it is.
Why is the ghost in black and white are all ghost in black and white seems a bit strange you never see one of these pictures with a ghost in color

firestorm
13th October, 2010, 05:49 AM
its a fake managed to do a ghost pic my self pretty easy to do

randy2god
13th October, 2010, 06:48 AM
it can be real. The taste is in the pudding

glyndwr1969
16th October, 2010, 03:47 PM
I take it he has an Iphone !!

Theres an app called ghostpic, which takes a pic and puts a ghost in it. Great for fooling people. I went to a local restaurant, took a picture of the family and put a ghost behind my daughter. Then showed it the landlord and the bar staff, they were freaked out !!

I really should go back and tell them someday.