PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on your network provider?

lfc4life
12th October, 2010, 11:57 AM
After phoning my network yesterday get a better price plan i was sucessfull but its now 32 pound month :( But they tried to offer me a knew phone yesterday and today they have no recored of it? Cause i knocked them back probably .... But now i realize they may have been wanting me to get a second contract with them!

They are network three :(

I would like to know if any one else had a similar experience with them or there network provider...... :hmmmm2:

Canker_Canison
12th October, 2010, 05:13 PM
I left '3' after they removed their e-mail service. The network had been going down hill for quite a long time in our area & their selection of high end phones has been really bad.

But they were good when it came to upgrading. I got the HTC TytnII for ?50 when it was released...a hell of a lot better than any of the other networks. Shame about the rest of their service.

Back with Orange now. Paying the same per month but getting a lot more for it. They also have a really good techy guy in the local shop.

I might be beter placed to get what I want from customer services with Orange as I worked there many years ago. Helped design some of their frontend systems before I left. It really does help knowing more than they do about company policies & procedures.

patkins
12th October, 2010, 09:28 PM
I was on 3 broadband and had woeful service with it apart from the broadband (snailband) the customer service (some Indian guy-appropriate for the cowboys 3) outsourced of course.
The big worry is that these cowboys won the national contract for broadband from another set of cowboys (the Government)
Changed to Eircom and have never regreted it.

melloned
12th October, 2010, 10:22 PM
:motz: Don't touch talk talk , unless you like talking to yourself :reddy:

the man
12th October, 2010, 10:29 PM
if you set up you own modem the talk talk are good , but the c/s really stupid and they will just lie to you to get you off the phone.

for any talk talk help go hear mate
The TalkTalk Members Forums (http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/index.php)
barney will help you out

my stats
talk talk modem 15 disconects a day , longest up time 7hs
my netgear flashed with dg team f/w 1220 hs up time 16m downloads 1020 uploads

melloned
12th October, 2010, 11:00 PM
if you set up you own modem the talk talk are good , but the c/s really stupid and they will just lie to you to get you off the phone.

for any talk talk help go hear mate
The TalkTalk Members Forums (http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/index.php)
barney will help you out

my stats
talk talk modem 15 disconects a day , longest up time 7hs
my netgear flashed with dg team f/w 1220 hs up time 16m downloads 1020 uploads

As i explained to the people at talk talk , a bucket full of modems are useless if you've been disconnected !:motz:

the man
12th October, 2010, 11:35 PM
As i explained to the people at talk talk , a bucket full of modems are useless if you've been disconnected !:motz:

have you posted on there forum? there staff on there know what there doing mate, not like the call center atall,

z786
13th October, 2010, 03:50 AM
iv been with "3" for years, calls drop half way thru, if your drivin down a hill, the calls cut off, to get a signal i have to go outside and stand on top of garden wall

now im with GiffGaff, runs on o2, pay as you go, 30 quid a month i get Unlimited Calls,texts, internet
or
?10 a month 150 minutes, unlimited txts and internet
?20 a month 600 minutes, unlimted txts and internet

giffgaff users can call and txt each other free

and evrytime i introduce some1 to them i get 5 quid cash :) and the person gets 5 free credit, plus they can introduce people and earn a fiver aswell evrytime, win win situation

any1 want a free giffgaff sim? PM me :D