PDA

View Full Version : Modded DW_DW2.0_AU_FIX

zaf786
16th April, 2008, 07:57 PM
Hi just posted modded version of DW2.0 i have added the fix and also created sideway bouquets using keys right and left of ok button like dbox created bouquets need filling just requires scan for your area******
**********PLEASE USE DREAMUP TO UPLOAD TO YOUR BOX WHEN IT ASKS TO FLASH ERASE SAY NO**********

C64
16th April, 2008, 08:17 PM
Nice one mate, I'm sure a lot of people will find a use for your efforts.

hammered
16th April, 2008, 09:08 PM
hey guys thanks was on gemini but well happy nice and easy flash, have tried the other mod but well guess theres a lot for me to learn, thanks again what a great group

redknight
17th April, 2008, 12:37 AM
Hi just posted modded version of DW2.0 i have added the fix and also created sideway bouquets using keys right and left of ok button like dbox created bouquets need filling just requires scan for your area******
**********PLEASE USE DREAMUP TO UPLOAD TO YOUR BOX WHEN IT ASKS TO FLASH ERASE SAY NO**********

Thank you from ireland . the south of ireland . what you posted worked fine here . question . why when you used dreamup to flash it to the box did you not say yes to flash erase . would this not have got rid of the old image . how can you delete your channel list . you have alot of channels that we do not have over here .

zaf786
17th April, 2008, 08:09 AM
Thank you from ireland . the south of ireland . what you posted worked fine here . question . why when you used dreamup to flash it to the box did you not say yes to flash erase . would this not have got rid of the old image . how can you delete your channel list . you have alot of channels that we do not have over here .
Hi delete the channels you don,t want and go to expert menu and disable service update

dexsan
17th April, 2008, 01:20 PM
delete the channels you don,t want and go to expert menu and disable service update
i have done this and when i power on the dreambox the channels are there again is there any other way of getting rid of them.

regionfree
17th April, 2008, 04:53 PM
cheers mate for the fix

redknight
17th April, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hi delete the channels you don,t want and go to expert menu and disable service update

with the dreambox remote which buttons get you to the expert menu and disable service update . thanks in advance