PDA

View Full Version : ipod touch 3.2.1 crashes to apps screen

joecool
13th October, 2010, 04:33 PM
Hi, Son has an ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen (i think) jailbroken with blackrain, this has been fine for 10 months. he has updated his free apps without any trouble untill last week, when one of the apps (zombie mayhem) would not play and crashes back to apps screen. after playing on it last night and running the battery down he pluged it in to charge it and it went to the connect to itunes screen and would not do anything else. i connected it up and all appears fine but the zombie game still attemps to load up but then crashes to the apps screen! Other games appear to be fine. Does the firmware require updating to 4.1 and it jailbreaking again? do i have to remove cydia prior to updating? Will he lose all his game save scores and things if i update it?
Thanks.

djskynet
14th October, 2010, 08:24 AM
that happens when an app hasent been cracked corectley (i think. dont quote me on that.lol) there is no way round it unless you go back to the version of thr game that worked. it happenes to me all the time. very anoying but nothing you can realy do. if you do upgrade you will loose all scores as setting up as new is recomended for jailbreaking on 4.1

joecool
15th October, 2010, 07:01 AM
Just a quick update, The game was a free download from itunes. I deleted the game and downloaded it again (twice). It now works fine. so thanks.