PDA

View Full Version : 93C46 problem subaru

kiriki6969
14th October, 2010, 08:17 AM
En primer Lugar enhorabuena Por El foro a Todos.
Espero Que el mar ?til A Usted de mi Experiencia en Espa?a.
El Problema Que Tengo es 93C46 Con eeprom de las Naciones Unidas Subaru Forester 1999, mi TACHO China Copia UNIVERSAL, S?lo dejo de funcionar despues de intentar leer la eeprom.

Pude resolver El Problema Con Un Programa de PC y PonyProg, grabacion de las Naciones Unidas Archivo de supuestos Originales Que Tengo Una es la Base de Datos Que El Vendedor me ha Enviado chino.

El Problema es Que La Multa Pantalla marca, Pero El velocimetro dejo de funcionar, no PORQUE SE SI es la de informaci?n de la eeprom o algoritmos Que se rompio. Por favor, Ayuda. Gracias a Todos por adelantado.

kiriki6969
14th October, 2010, 08:19 AM
Firstly congratulations on the forum at all.
I hope to be useful to you from my experience in Spain.
The problem I have is with 93C46 eeprom of a subaru forester 1999, my TACHO UNIVERSAL Chinese copy, just stopped working after trying to read the eeprom.
I could solve the problem with a PC program and PonyProg, recording an alleged original file I have in a database that the seller sent me Chinese.
The problem is that the mark display fine, but the speedometer stopped working, not whether it is because the information on the eeprom or something else that broke. Please help. Thank you all in advance.

carbandit
14th October, 2010, 08:29 AM
do you have other programmer ? apart from the tacho universal thats gooosed ?
here are some forester dumps

kiriki6969
14th October, 2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the info .. If I have a PC program, my question is if the poor can be related to the eeprom information that fails to operate the speedometer. Thanks

gtmech
14th October, 2010, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the info .. If I have a PC program, my question is if the poor can be related to the eeprom information that fails to operate the speedometer. Thanks

from my experience no, just read the read dump and program another one with it and then try that. The UPA Programmer is perfect for this job so consider getting one of them

kiriki6969
14th October, 2010, 11:15 AM
It may be that poor programming of the eeprom damage the speedometer. The first time I programmed in the display appeared -------. Thanks

gtmech
14th October, 2010, 11:46 AM
It may be that poor programming of the eeprom damage the speedometer. The first time I programmed in the display appeared -------. Thanks

why cant you just program another eeprom with the original dump you backed up before you programmed it for the first time?

kiriki6969
14th October, 2010, 12:51 PM
The first time you try to save the original universal tacho delete it, so I did work with this file:
The display works, but no speedometer.

gtmech
15th October, 2010, 02:36 AM
The first time you try to save the original universal tacho delete it, so I did work with this file:
The display works, but no speedometer.

What milage you need?

kiriki6969
15th October, 2010, 08:24 PM
thanks gtmech.
the problem is solved, failure to connect to the cluster

gtmech
15th October, 2010, 10:49 PM
thanks gtmech.
the problem is solved, failure to connect to the cluster

great job at solving the problem