PDA

View Full Version : nissan consult 3 software doesnt see VI

piciu82
14th October, 2010, 05:39 PM
can somebody help me with that
i just installed consult 3 software on my toughbook and right now software doesnt see interface

Wolfpack
15th October, 2010, 02:33 AM
did you install the firmware on the VI

florinop2002
19th October, 2010, 03:42 PM
I have the same problem. The vi is original from nissan dealer. In my computer apear but the consult iii say is no vi or mi. Please can help me somebody? Respect to all.

piciu82
19th October, 2010, 05:07 PM
i figure it out u have to go to administration options, enter password, nissanconsult3 ,and add vi serial nr !!!!

smosha
19th October, 2010, 11:17 PM
does anyone know the hiden password for consult 3 ?

donsmith249
20th October, 2010, 03:21 AM
nissanconsult3 is the password

smosha
20th October, 2010, 08:49 PM
nissanconsult3 is the password
Cheer for the reply but theres another password in admin think from what I remember says Hiden password.

florinop2002
26th October, 2010, 05:15 PM
I have another question: please tell me momebody whats about cart type a and card type b? I have a card from nissan deler its original but i dont now is type a or b. My program nissan consult 3 works but pat whit NATS no? In cant fix that whith card type a or b?

donsmith249
27th October, 2010, 01:14 AM
Type b card is for non dealers. You will have no nats function. Type a card is The same as the b but includes nats. You can get a type a card if you are registered in the NASTF registry. (at least in the us)

FYI you do not have to be a locksmith to get registered and I have not found a way around not having the type a card.

stefan
28th October, 2010, 08:25 PM
What is NASTF registry?

donsmith249
30th October, 2010, 09:34 PM
National automotive service task force. I think it is a US thing. You should go to there website lots of good info. Just google it

dflorin69
11th November, 2010, 06:24 PM
did you install the firmware on the VI

Please help me to install the firmware / USB drivers on a SPX VI, which can't be seen by Consult III ( it says: No VI found ) although I have registered the serial of the VI with Consult III. When I check in Windows Control Panel, I see "Unknown USB Device" and a yellow "?" beside the message above. I think I had to install the USB Driver for the VI, which I don't know how to find, because I don't have a CD with drivers/utilities. If someone have the Win XP driver for SPX typ VI, please send it to me by PM. I have to tell you that a VI made by JCI works fine with Consult III on the same laptop. Thanks in advance for your help.

Wolfpack
12th November, 2010, 04:20 AM
reinstall the usb drivers for the computer you have. did you have power plug in on the VI?

kikikis2001
25th May, 2011, 12:12 AM
Please help me to install the firmware / USB drivers on a SPX VI, which can't be seen by Consult III ( it says: No VI found ) although I have registered the serial of the VI with Consult III. When I check in Windows Control Panel, I see "Unknown USB Device" and a yellow "?" beside the message above. I think I had to install the USB Driver for the VI, which I don't know how to find, because I don't have a CD with drivers/utilities. If someone have the Win XP driver for SPX typ VI, please send it to me by PM. I have to tell you that a VI made by JCI works fine with Consult III on the same laptop. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, do You think that it will be possible to work with Consult and Passthrough driver, like mvci, avdi, actia. I'm trying to get to "hidden menu", but I can't get the second password. Mayby there will be possibility of changing more. I'm trying to run, but without success. Consult see interface VI/MI, but can't see JCI (I've change registry reference to J2534 driver, but it don't help). What to do to Consult see my pass through driver (mayby problem is with Nis04_VI_DrvUsr.dll and VIDrvUsr.ini)? I was thinking that mayby I should get good working mvci driver to work with Consult, but no success. Mayby Someone could help me? Best regards.

nicole99wu
25th June, 2011, 04:01 AM
i just installed consult 3 software on my toughbook and right now software doesnt see interface

you didn't install well the driver. My supplier upload a Nissan consult 3 VI registration steps in mediafire, so share with you Nissan consult III VI registration.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?iaoia7doh13ofp5) Maybe you find it useful.

willobd
25th June, 2011, 09:23 AM
maybe it need a password
or maybe you have wrong operations
or you it may not do your car

tahaalgrtany
1st June, 2013, 08:14 PM
thank you dear

hmagga
25th January, 2020, 09:06 PM
pass :Technican Mode / Normal Operating Mode - 5523 (default level)
Administration Mode 1 - 155212332
Administration Mode 2 - 525212332
Administration Mode 3 - 553212332

tazedd
15th June, 2020, 12:00 PM
hi guys i am struggling too. in consult 3 Plus the VI is asking for 7 numbers and my VI OEM from renault has 6 numbers. and i am running consult version 72.13. please assist if you can.