PDA

View Full Version : Zelda mod

skegsagypsy
15th October, 2010, 08:28 AM
A friends zelda modded 4.2e wii has stopped working, the homebrew channel has also disappeared, not sure if his kids have done an update with a disc, but it's not connected to the net so it hasn't been updated otherwise. Any ideas what to do, can I just re-install homebrew, or would I be better trying a new cios, failing that should I redo the wii with the latest mod ?

ck-ok
15th October, 2010, 04:36 PM
A friends zelda modded 4.2e wii has stopped working, the homebrew channel has also disappeared, not sure if his kids have done an update with a disc, but it's not connected to the net so it hasn't been updated otherwise. Any ideas what to do, can I just re-install homebrew, or would I be better trying a new cios, failing that should I redo the wii with the latest mod ?

sounds like its been updated to 4.3e if so your going to need to remod with http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/4-3-mod-157379/ check in wii settings for system menu number

skegsagypsy
16th October, 2010, 09:36 AM
It hasn't been updated. the wii is still on 3.2e, would it be best to hard reset then re-do the softmod ?

ck-ok
16th October, 2010, 10:16 AM
It hasn't been updated. the wii is still on 3.2e, would it be best to hard reset then re-do the softmod ?

is the wii 3.2 or 4.2 as you have different numbers in each post.
if you dont have a nand backup then try reinstalling homebrew again if that dont work just remod it, and theres no need to hard reset it just remod it

skegsagypsy
16th October, 2010, 11:30 AM
OK Thanks ;)