PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP GETTING ON INTERNET.

setfiretorain
15th October, 2010, 10:05 PM
How to prepare this box for the internet ?

the man
15th October, 2010, 10:07 PM
mate your not new to it you been planing to get the box now for months , read up on it all

setfiretorain
15th October, 2010, 10:10 PM
Mate, Would be helpfull if you posted instead of just posting uselessly.

the man
15th October, 2010, 10:12 PM
Mate, Would be helpfull if you posted instead of just posting uselessly.

i did in your other post i told you to read the stickys , you said you couldn't be bothered

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/how-do-i-put-image-dreambox-ethernet-nulled-cable-166773/

the reson im telling to read up it it all is so you know what your doing e.c.t

HoTTDubbER
15th October, 2010, 10:18 PM
its true every question there is to be asked regards to setting and configuring these boxs have been answered many times before all you have to do is use the search bar or as "the man" said read the stickys

the man
15th October, 2010, 10:19 PM
its true every question there is to be asked regards to setting and configuring these boxs have been answered many times before all you have to do is use the search bar or as "the man" said read the stickys

I even put a link in the other thread for the guy, if you paid good money for a good box then take the time to read up on how it works e,c,t it your responsibility

Curious123
15th October, 2010, 11:22 PM
As annoying as it may seem these poster do have a point and that is you do need to do some reading to get the channels you are interested in watching. When you get your box you need to configure it with a staic ip address and the DNS server address of your ISP. You also need to look ino setting up your box with a dynamic host address so that other people can talk to your box across the internet. You also need to do some serious reading about cardsharing if you want wach anything worthwhileon your box. You also probably won't understand right now but when you do really get into the sat scene you will be really glad to have friends like hotdubber.

setfiretorain
15th October, 2010, 11:30 PM
Ok, Thanks alot guys.