PDA

View Full Version : Old firm

Salami
16th April, 2008, 08:49 PM
Celtic 1 (Nakka) in 20 minutes
Rangers 0

C64
16th April, 2008, 08:53 PM
Glued to it mate, did you see Nakamuras goal?!

It was a ~~~~ing blinder. :)

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:20 PM
Glued to it mate, did you see Nakamuras goal?!

It was a ~~~~ing blinder. :)

who would miss that M8

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:39 PM
Final score is .
Celtic 2
Rangers 1
Is good enough for the champions

C64
16th April, 2008, 09:43 PM
What was all that shite at the ends about?

They call themselves professionals!

Jaffa
16th April, 2008, 09:44 PM
And a good old diggin match at the end...God bless them.

I didnt see the match as I am in work but listened to radio Celtic...well its biased enough to be radio Celtic....lol

Well done Celtic, the wee gingers job is save for another day or two.

C64
16th April, 2008, 09:49 PM
Jim mate, Celtic might have won it, and i suppose you could say they may even have deserved it but honestly, Rangers are pure class, Wally has got himself some team!

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:50 PM
Please Rangers supporters no offence is only a game.

Remember we are all friends with different views and support.

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:52 PM
What was all that shite at the ends about?

They call themselves professionals!

Agree M8 100%

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:53 PM
Jim mate, Celtic might have won it, and i suppose you could say they may even have deserved it but honestly, Rangers are pure class, Wally has got himself some team!

Hear. Hear

Jaffa
16th April, 2008, 09:54 PM
From what I heard on radio, we got battered in the 1st half but changed things in 2nd, I think going by the stats etc that you definetly deserved it tonight.

If you beat the sheep shaggers at weekend you go top...lol but I still think my avatar is safe...:rofl:

@salami....we dont take offence at what each other say, water off a ducks back but thx for the well meant comment.

allycoops
16th April, 2008, 09:55 PM
Gutted, but thats football.

Never mind, Another one a week on Sunday, LOL

Your avi still safe for another week Stu mate,

Well Done Celtic

father ted
16th April, 2008, 09:57 PM
i dont follow football so i dont know wtf am talking about but some guy sadi thast celtic won the league now ? does rangers have 1 game in hand or 2 ?havnt a clue lol

rangers71
16th April, 2008, 09:59 PM
the better team won simple as that thogh it kills me to admit that and some save by big carlos

bring next weeks game on

Salami
16th April, 2008, 09:59 PM
From what I heard on radio, we got battered in the 1st half but changed things in 2nd, I think going by the stats etc that you definetly deserved it tonight.

If you beat the sheep shaggers at weekend you go top...lol but I still think my avatar is safe...:rofl:

@salami....we dont take offence at what each other say, water off a ducks back but thx for the well meant comment.

Thanx M8 that is the best attitude and that is the way it should be.

Salami
16th April, 2008, 10:03 PM
i dont follow football so i dont know wtf am talking about but some guy sadi thast celtic won the league now ? does rangers have 1 game in hand or 2 ?havnt a clue lol

Not quite over yet M8 but I hope that any Scottish team make a good impact in Europe and let the rest know we are bigger than we are.

C64
16th April, 2008, 10:50 PM
Not quite over yet M8 but I hope that any Scottish team make a good impact in Europe and let the rest know we are bigger than we are.

Great attitude Salami mate.

There's no place and there's no need for sectarianism in Scottish football. None of these teams put food on our tables and none of us owe anything to them, it's just for fun at the end of the day.

I love many many Rangers fans and they love me, some people are living in the dark ages where they seem to think that football and what side of Glasgow you come from means the world.

Thankfully, you'll be glad to learn that this forum has a good solid non sectarianist user base, we're all very good friends, Celtic/Rangers/Catholic/Protestant, we're all here and we're all having fun :)

allycoops
16th April, 2008, 10:53 PM
I love many many Rangers fans

Arh Thanks Witchy, I didnt know you cared.:rofl:

C64
16th April, 2008, 10:54 PM
Mate, you show me your big boobs and I'll give u my babies :)

allycoops
16th April, 2008, 11:00 PM
Take me Big Buoy, I'm all yours:elefant:

C64
16th April, 2008, 11:40 PM
I'm now officially drunk, unfit to drive, most likely to conceive an unwanted child and my chances of committing a serious crime have vastly increased.

I'm not going to reply :)