PDA

View Full Version : UPA USB V1.2 Now Available..

darwins
18th October, 2010, 10:10 PM
Dear Group

Just a quick note.

I noticed today a newer V1.2 of UPA USB is available, it has a new look and new parts added.

This will run along side V1.1 if a new directory is selected when loaded

BEWARE IM USING THIS WITH GENUINE HARDWARE!!!
If it goes wrong with copy hardware its a risk you take!!!!

For the money this costs, I would not bother with a cracked copy of this particular programmer.

Regards

Darwins
:unionflag:

the_riddler
18th October, 2010, 10:34 PM
i havent done a lot of programing ( to nervous ) of f-ing things up,
but have done a few simple stuff with a willem programmer and would like to upgrade to UPA

question= is this UPA software "Nicer" to use than the willem software..??

roth18
18th October, 2010, 10:57 PM
Dear Group

Just a quick note.

I noticed today a newer V1.2 of UPA USB is available, it has a new look and new parts added.

This will run along side V1.1 if a new directory is selected when loaded

BEWARE IM USING THIS WITH GENUINE HARDWARE!!!
If it goes wrong with copy hardware its a risk you take!!!!

For the money this costs, I would not bother with a cracked copy of this particular programmer.

Regards

Darwins
:unionflag:

Thanks for the info man! Was looking for it for some time now!:wavey:

tachonow
18th October, 2010, 11:46 PM
This sw ver was released in 15 sept.

hcip
18th October, 2010, 11:52 PM
Have already sample scripts for this new software
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/upa-usb-sample-script-wanted-121828/index30.html#post779387

darwins
19th October, 2010, 06:19 AM
My search never found the software update, If it did I would not have posted.

Maybe this will be found easier if a members is searching.

best regards

Darwins

grinovsky
26th October, 2010, 08:57 AM
i install new version off upa software and my clone upa is bloqued
so it 's not a game
if there are a solution ,and it have many solution i like try it

n599fbm
27th October, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hi !!

My Upa also was blocked!!

Someone knows as to solve this problem???

Tks and Rgds.

C.

nckryder
8th November, 2010, 08:42 PM
If it says could not find "LIC" just copy the .lic file from your old UPA folder into the new. Mine works fine now...

ajatochaveiro
11th November, 2010, 02:40 PM
friends I have the solution to your upa-usb clone that is blocked !

hello all friends here is the solution of desblequeio. I apologize for the delay been very busy. friends what you have to do and am open upa-usb from the top where it is located near the USB port of a transistor has a memory of 8 legs are marked 24C128 atmel some others are not more marked and the same memory. remove it and store this file I'm sending your ready and upa-usb go back to work again! not forget to push the button thanks

elektro128
11th November, 2010, 03:23 PM

hi ajatochaveiro

info please
how to fix

regards

dyc
12th November, 2010, 04:41 PM
Program 24c128 with this dump and its be alive again

amaflo
12th November, 2010, 07:35 PM
scheme for upa usb ?

ajatochaveiro
13th November, 2010, 01:24 PM
hello all friends here is the solution of unlocks. I apologize for the delay been very busy. friends what you have to do and am open upa-usb from the top where it is located near the USB port of a transistor has a memory of 8 legs are marked 24C128 atmel some others are not more marked and the same memory. remove it and store this file I'm sending your ready and upa-usb go back to work again! not forget to push the button thanks

hcip
13th November, 2010, 02:17 PM
hello all friends here is the solution of unlocks. I apologize for the delay been very busy. friends what you have to do and am open upa-usb from the top where it is located near the USB port of a transistor has a memory of 8 legs are marked 24C128 atmel some others are not more marked and the same memory. remove it and store this file I'm sending your ready and upa-usb go back to work again! not forget to push the button thanks

What is the difference on the file uploaded previously at the top? ( uploaded by "dyc" )

yellowstilo
13th November, 2010, 02:42 PM
none, i just compared them, 100% the same file....

can i use the same (clone) licence file with this eeprom file and the new 1.2 software?

yellowstilo
19th November, 2010, 12:00 AM
hello, is this the correct location of the 24c128 eeprom?
I tried to read it but it only got read error.
The numbers on this chip do not match with the above ( Atmel 1018 tiny 25v 10SU )- the rest of the chips have removed type numbers....
I also tried to read the 8 pins chip next to the black coil and between some condensators but that didn't work either.
I put all chips back and the (clone) upa works like before but i would like to try the reprogramming of the eeprom .
I hope you can confirm this is the correct chip...

hcip
19th November, 2010, 12:59 AM
The numbers on this chip do not match with the above ( Atmel 1018 tiny 25v 10SU )- the rest of the chips have removed type numbers....
I also tried to read the 8 pins chip next to the black coil and between some condensators but that didn't work either.
I put all chips back and the (clone) upa works like before but i would like to try the reprogramming of the eeprom .

on the other board, USB pcb, there is a 8 leg eeprom there

babilon
19th November, 2010, 01:18 AM
after installed 1.2v upa works, but it does very slowly :hmmmm2:
if open several files it seems to get stuck!

does it happens to any1 else ?? :motz:

with the 1.1v it runs fast and reliable.

what's the advantage of "script IDE" feature ??

what new devices are covered?? i see no diference :hmmmm2:

AGK
19th November, 2010, 04:35 PM

8 pins chip it is Attiny25 or 45(pin to pin compatible).

yellowstilo
21st November, 2010, 01:45 PM
i reprogrammed the 24c128 of my clone UPA with the file posted here, installed the 1.2 software but the eeprom was changed to C0 00 00 at the first three bytes.
After reprogramming it again it was overwritten again by the software, does any of you have a solution for this problem?
I used the new 1.2 drivers and the .lic. file of the 1.1 clone.
Who managed to use a clone UPA successfully with the new 1.2 software ?
Please post the right procedure, thanks for your help!

AGK
21st November, 2010, 07:18 PM
i reprogrammed the 24c128 of my clone UPA with the file posted here, installed the 1.2 software but the eeprom was changed to C0 00 00 at the first three bytes.
After reprogramming it again it was overwritten again by the software, does any of you have a solution for this problem?
I used the new 1.2 drivers and the .lic. file of the 1.1 clone.
Who managed to use a clone UPA successfully with the new 1.2 software ?
Please post the right procedure, thanks for your help!
To use a Chinese clone, you need to change the number of programmer.Nomer placed on Attiny25.

yellowstilo
21st November, 2010, 09:03 PM
can you explain further please?
do you mean the eprom chip 24c128 or the 8 pins chip near to the 9 pins connector?
Can you tell me on which location this number is stored?
What new number should be programmed?
Sorry for all questions, hope you can help me!
Thank you,
yellowstilo

Tereksaz
23rd November, 2010, 11:12 AM
can you explain further please?
do you mean the eprom chip 24c128 or the 8 pins chip near to the 9 pins connector?
Can you tell me on which location this number is stored?
What new number should be programmed?
Sorry for all questions, hope you can help me!
Thank you,
yellowstilo
Need to do a next:
Find a serial number your UPA programmer = 8 byte after pintest hardware and to save to file txt any name.
I think, he is = 958A89E26EB120A2 - it is a China clone :hmmmm2:
=Tereks=

dyc
23rd November, 2010, 06:11 PM
in my upa chip is protected ,if someone have dump from attiny please post can be with changed sn.

Tereksaz
23rd November, 2010, 11:05 PM
in my upa chip is protected ,if someone have dump from attiny please post can be with changed sn.
sorry, dumps attiny -don?t have.
do you have your UPA same sn number as china?
---

Somebody has other serial number?:hmmmm2:
Or, all use only the Chinese production??????
=Tereks=

dyc
24th November, 2010, 11:59 AM
yes I have cloned with the same number

Tereksaz
24th November, 2010, 10:01 PM
yes I have cloned with the same number
need another sn.:hmmmm2:
=Tereks=

n599fbm
28th November, 2010, 07:58 AM
Good work !!!

Many tks !!!

Rgds,

C.

Tereksaz
26th December, 2010, 10:31 PM
I am do it!
I am change s/n!
Now i have any version software and last too ( v1.2.0.70 )for my Chineses clone UPA-USB.
Happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!

dfi
26th December, 2010, 11:32 PM
and how did you manage to do it?

richard111
28th December, 2010, 07:08 PM
thx a lot!!

gixerke
30th December, 2010, 12:36 AM

hello all friends here is the solution of desblequeio. I apologize for the delay been very busy. friends what you have to do and am open upa-usb from the top where it is located near the USB port of a transistor has a memory of 8 legs are marked 24C128 atmel some others are not more marked and the same memory. remove it and store this file I'm sending your ready and upa-usb go back to work again! not forget to push the button thanks

Verrry thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god! :):cheer::cheer:

I Love DK!

autochampion
8th January, 2011, 10:27 AM
I am do it!
I am change s/n!
Now i have any version software and last too ( v1.2.0.70 )for my Chineses clone UPA-USB.

Good !! :D Prompt change procedure please )))

viejomatius
18th January, 2011, 12:23 AM
I am do it!
I am change s/n!

is your upa usb chinese really working with the original software?? would you mind uploading the procedure?

thanks friend

raptors
20th January, 2011, 11:48 AM
I hope that we can obtain more detailed instructions for this procedure.
I think the eeprom 24c128 sn and sn attiny25 must be identical to***39;d all worked so fine.Correct me if I am wrong. Here are sites eeprom 24c128.Thanks

Tereksaz
24th January, 2011, 11:01 AM
Good !! :D Prompt change procedure please )))
for start - you must find new serial number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without it dont run job!!!!!!!
Then reprogram Attiny 25 or 45
24c128 -dont need reprogramm!!!!!
BR

mardude
25th January, 2011, 10:49 AM
for start - you must find new serial number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without it dont run job!!!!!!!
Then reprogram Attiny 25 or 45
24c128 -dont need reprogramm!!!!!
BR
Attiny is locked?
Thanks

sl4ck
27th January, 2011, 12:42 AM
where is Attiny?

Dragan78
28th January, 2011, 11:56 AM
what tool do i have to buy to work this program?

raptors
28th January, 2011, 12:10 PM
upa-usb serial programmer.

sl4ck
30th January, 2011, 05:19 PM
Can someone check if Attiny is the chip marked ?

Zmann
30th January, 2011, 06:47 PM
Can someone check if Attiny is the chip marked ?
That's the correct chip. To unlock and reprogram the Attiny should not be a real problem. After hitting the whole erase button the chip is unlocked and become functional again after a correct programming. Most universal programmers as well as a home made HW with Ponyprog SW can do the job. The real problem is the dump is also gone with the erasure, this's the same story as Xprog m with ATmega.

Get the correct dump and possibly a new working s/n as said Tereksaz. Know where to put a new s/n in the dump, reprogramming it, that should be all.

sl4ck
30th January, 2011, 07:19 PM
So, it's not possible to get original dump from Attiny because to unlock it i have to erase it?

How can i get original dump?

Zmann
31st January, 2011, 02:22 AM
That can be a socalled 'MCU crack/hack' and $$$ stories as seen on some other threads, unless someone has it and post for free!

Actually I don't know whether the Attiny is locked or not but no reason the original/cloners come to makets left unlocked. Someone can try to read it and post the results, if it's not readable it is locked.

raptors
5th February, 2011, 07:49 PM
I bought upa-usb programmer for a clone of China who told me that it is v1.2, but it came with software to v1.1 which works perfectly. Software v1.2 I could not run that wiped eeprom . How do I check on what version is running. Thanks.

raptors
6th February, 2011, 02:41 PM
I solved the problem. Thanks.

cosmind
6th February, 2011, 03:37 PM
why you dont post here the solution for your problem ?

raptors
8th February, 2011, 05:49 PM
I tried and it works.

I bought upa-usb China clone v1.2 where I immediately tried to read a attiny25/45. Through them, he was cast in a black silicone that is made after the removal of some fine and the pc is no longer recognized programator.Pod upa-usb microscope I saw that in the silicon by a personal Chinese deliberately to him that I would when removing damaged upa-usb.Imenaged to find where he went personal and what is connected and I make jumper with thicker wire and the Parish works.Also to add that the first and eighth pin nip through to plastic attiny25, a second pin was lift.If be someone had the same problem here is a picture with the solution.

mardude
8th February, 2011, 10:51 PM
I tried and it works.

I bought upa-usb China clone v1.2 where I immediately tried to read a attiny25/45. Through them, he was cast in a black silicone that is made after the removal of some fine and the pc is no longer recognized programator.Pod upa-usb microscope I saw that in the silicon by a personal Chinese deliberately to him that I would when removing damaged upa-usb.Imenaged to find where he went personal and what is connected and I make jumper with thicker wire and the Parish works.Also to add that the first and eighth pin nip through to plastic attiny25, a second pin was lift.If be someone had the same problem here is a picture with the solution.

Thanks, for sharing!

rumka
9th February, 2011, 07:21 PM
Any body update to version 1.2 or not

Tbolbi
18th February, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hello All,
please i am looking for The software UPA-USB V1.1 who can upload it for me ?!!

Thank you alot

Best Regards

yellowstilo
18th February, 2011, 09:26 PM
here you go....

rumka
17th March, 2011, 02:54 PM
So it is version 1.1??? And how it is possible to update Chinese UPA-USB under 1.2???

elchip
17th March, 2011, 03:51 PM
That can be a socalled 'MCU crack/hack' and $$$ stories as seen on some other threads, unless someone has it and post for free!

Actually I don't know whether the Attiny is locked or not but no reason the original/cloners come to makets left unlocked. Someone can try to read it and post the results, if it's not readable it is locked.

Yes it is locked 100%.

Regard's

d.zio
19th March, 2011, 07:01 PM
I HAVE ORIGINAL UPA FROM ELRASOFT.....IF I TRY TO UPDATE IT WITH 1.2 VERSION WILL IT BLOCKED OR NOT???

Meat-Head
20th March, 2011, 02:46 PM
*SPAM BUMP SPAM*

DOES THIS HELP ANYBODY?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/i-need-help-software-upa-69217/

Twist
8th April, 2011, 03:50 PM
what we must to do, to update chinese clone UPA-USB to V1.2

must cut pin 1 an 8

and make a jump with wire from second lift leg to 16 leg on U3?

and then instal a nev V1.2?

can some write precisely?

cheers! :stoned: :beer:

raptors
8th April, 2011, 06:48 PM
what we must to do, to update chinese clone UPA-USB to V1.2

must cut pin 1 an 8

and make a jump with wire from second lift leg to 16 leg on U3?

and then instal a nev V1.2?

can some write precisely?

cheers! :stoned: :beer:

Should not attempt to upgrade so you programmer version 1.2. Read again what it is. I have tried to read a attiny45 but I stumbled upon a problem that I solved the way I described. Once again I repeat, this is not a solution for the update.

Twist
9th April, 2011, 01:12 AM
Should not attempt to upgrade so you programmer version 1.2. Read again what it is. I have tried to read a attiny45 but I stumbled upon a problem that I solved the way I described. Once again I repeat, this is not a solution for the update.

Thanks man! :top:

But is there a solution for clones how to update it from V1.1 to V1.2?

Cheers!:beer:

Zmann
9th April, 2011, 02:19 AM
For who wants to try or who has both v1.1 and v1.2 and bothering when opening v1.2 to the clone by mistake.

Make sure the clone running with v1.1 steadily before removing the UPA. On 24C128 chip lift pin7 and tie it to pin8, this is a HW write protect.

Then v1.2 will never harm your clone again but it will not run. But this too, not a solution of updating the clones. This lets you test or play v1.2 with clone without the need to refresh 24C128 all the time.

digimile
28th May, 2011, 01:01 PM
hi
80% of the forum members trying to support the china clone of upa usb.And there is not much difference price vise between original and clone.I dont understand the mind we wasting in support of clone programmer if we use 10% of that we can make original upa more and more powerful than ever.So support Penko not to china clone makers.
Its my opinion sorry if some one dont like it.
Thankx

Evaldazj
29th May, 2011, 10:41 AM
hi
80% of the forum members trying to support the china clone of upa usb.And there is not much difference price vise between original and clone.I dont understand the mind we wasting in support of clone programmer if we use 10% of that we can make original upa more and more powerful than ever.So support Penko not to china clone makers.
Thankx
I totally agree with yours opinion. original device, allways stays original.... Buy clone just for few adapters is nonsence, while price allmost same.

agabna
20th June, 2011, 08:08 PM
hi
Thankx

yes u are right it better to use the original to update for ever but if u need the adapters u can use the clone which it cheap
other thing their is no time to lost it
thanks

Meat-Head
20th June, 2011, 09:41 PM
So, the original is not much more than the clone, but has free updates for ever?

How much is original shipped to Ingland?

The china copy has adaptors, yet original one don't?

thanks

obdmaster
20th June, 2011, 10:08 PM
So, the original is not much more than the clone, but has free updates for ever?

How much is original shipped to Ingland?

The china copy has adaptors, yet original one don't?

thanks

Here you go meaty

share*it! - A service of Digital River (DEF03) - UPA-USB Suite PALNT - (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300187313)

Meat-Head
20th June, 2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks, GAG * COUGH * CHOKE.

Torn between replacing the 2N222A transister on my PonyProg thing. Or downloading X-prog M - Clone and USB-UPA clone or the original.

The problem i've got is i'm going (hopefully) on a working holliday, to see 'some bloke i've met on the internet' :roflmao:, but of course the guy has lots of toys that are better than mine.

The guys going to think i'm a complete retard :stupid: turning up with one of these, Programers - PK-2 EEProm True USB Programmer - One Stop Shop! CUS Data Hardware (http://www.c-u-s.co.uk/programers/pk-2-eeprom-true-usb-programmer/prod_14.html) that can only corrupt ANY 93C or 93LC but can do 25 and 24 series ok.

Doing my tree in, going to have to log off and think about it.

Thanks for the link, you made my heart miss a beat at the price.

obdmaster
20th June, 2011, 10:42 PM
Buy the original UPA m8, i have clone and it does work well but i wish id of bought original just for piece of mind if nothin else.

But best programmer in my opinion is xprog-m its fantastic

mikeslocks
21st June, 2011, 05:52 AM
Clone passwords locked out. Newest knock off changes each power up. Software change/update can kill that. One way to see if unit changes so many times and the checksum can be tested for by soft updates (just posted so just one checks on next soft update and alot are bricked) . A real one is only about 150 more than most over priced clone sellers. Buy newest from car slung with all adaptors. Then when a bad update comes buy the stripped legit and you have all adaptors.

Smac_a
21st June, 2011, 09:34 AM
Hi all!

What are you guys talking about! The original only costs 158?.
Mine (one year ago) was shipped free of charge. That price 300+ ?
was for a bundle can sniffer, upa usb...

Buy the original it's cheaper than clone, with free updates and great support.

Regards,
Smac_a

FROM OFFICIAL UPA-USB SELLER'S SITE:
link:share*it! - A service of Digital River (DEF03) - UPA-USB Device Programmer - UPA-USB Device Programmer Software, High-Speed USB Module, UPA-USB Serial Prgrammer (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300039877)

Unit Price: EUR 133.00 [Volume discount prices (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300039877#)] Total: EUR 133.00
[Info (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300039877#14548)] plus 19% sales tax/VAT to EUR 133.00: EUR 25.27
EUR 158.27 Platform: Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows 98, Windows ME Version: 1.0 Language: English

chmaldon
23rd June, 2011, 11:07 PM
Hi dear friends, i have original upa usb but i see some versions where you can set km values and pin codes, please tell me how to get this version of upa usb, it seems to be a chinese version, correct me if im wrong,

thanks.

att. Xavier

RMCtech
24th June, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hi dear friends, i have original upa usb but i see some versions where you can set km values and pin codes, please tell me how to get this version of upa usb, it seems to be a chinese version, correct me if im wrong,

thanks.

att. Xavier

Yes you are wrong, you see SCRIPTS that run on upa soft, scripts can run on original or on clone upa but is better to have original upa because some scripts don't run on older UPA soft, and you cannot update clones.

Here are some scripts posted: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/upa-usb-sample-script-wanted-121828/

ultrachip
25th June, 2011, 09:11 PM
Friends had the misfortune to install the v1.2 software and updated the 24c128 with the file posted here and nothing, after much trying, one solution is to go back at least as it was before, v1.1 or scrap turned my interface upa. thank you for aid to come.

blacktoy
29th June, 2011, 08:38 PM
Hallo,

I bought a chinese clone with V1.1 and windows is only finding an "unknown device" when i pug in the USB plug.

How can i solve it?

br

Holtek
29th June, 2011, 09:00 PM
Reprogram the 24C128 EEPROM. After programming the EEPROM, lift and connect pin 7th to the 8th pin.

blacktoy
29th June, 2011, 09:17 PM
i'll try many thx

blacktoy
2nd July, 2011, 06:26 PM
i've reprogram the 24C128 but is still recognized as an unknown device

what can i do else?

babilon
2nd July, 2011, 07:01 PM
Friends had the misfortune to install the v1.2 software and updated the 24c128 with the file posted here and nothing, after much trying, one solution is to go back at least as it was before, v1.1 or scrap turned my interface upa. thank you for aid to come.

Hallo,

I bought a chinese clone with V1.1 and windows is only finding an "unknown device" when i pug in the USB plug.

How can i solve it?

br

buy original.
please support good tools. :top:

Smac_a
3rd July, 2011, 07:04 PM
My suggestion is the same as above - buy original, it's one of few tools really worth of money.
As of unknown device - i think it's the case of fdti not 24cxx.

Regards,
Smac_a

blacktoy
3rd July, 2011, 07:39 PM
hi guys,

I've finally found the error: the USB cable was faulty.
Anyway many thx for your support.

In future i will buy original tool if its is worth.

br

Meat-Head
4th July, 2011, 02:24 PM
buy original.
please support good tools. :top:

ok, did we decide how much that usb-upa was then for original - links with true price?

babilon
4th July, 2011, 02:48 PM
ok, did we decide how much that usb-upa was then for original - links with true price?

check it by yourself

ELRASOFT Products (http://www.elrasoft.com/order.htm)

mine was LNT option, not including analizer
share*it! - A service of Digital River (DEF03) - UPA-USB Device Programmer - LNT - UPA-USB Device Programmer Software, High-Speed USB Module, UPA-USB Serial Programmer, 78K0/HC912 Adapter (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300187314#14548)

only need to solder a db9 cable... :top:

i have now several adapters...

Smac_a
4th July, 2011, 03:11 PM
And the one without the two adapters:
share*it! - A service of Digital River (DEF03) - UPA-USB Device Programmer - UPA-USB Device Programmer Software, High-Speed USB Module, UPA-USB Serial Prgrammer (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300039877)

Regards,
Smac_a

check it by yourself

ELRASOFT Products (http://www.elrasoft.com/order.htm)

mine was LNT option, not including analizer
share*it! - A service of Digital River (DEF03) - UPA-USB Device Programmer - LNT - UPA-USB Device Programmer Software, High-Speed USB Module, UPA-USB Serial Programmer, 78K0/HC912 Adapter (http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=300187314#14548)

only need to solder a db9 cable... :top:

i have now several adapters...

deffc0n
6th July, 2011, 03:34 PM
Who have new software version v1.2.1.13 for orginal upa ?

bmw320d
7th July, 2011, 07:41 PM
I have the new software version, you want upload it?

bmw320d
8th July, 2011, 12:15 PM
the new upa software;)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNIBUS1T)

markovojvodic
9th July, 2011, 06:13 PM
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SW BCS ON ELRASOFT PAGES THERE IS NONE OF IT ?

markovojvodic
9th July, 2011, 06:21 PM
got it i havent been on their site a long time

dfi
10th July, 2011, 10:12 PM
the new upa software;)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNIBUS1T)

Did you login to your account and read the rules on the to of the page about distributing the software? I guess not.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

deffc0n
12th July, 2011, 10:16 AM
I get info update eeprom in upa i have oryginal.
Who update upa this new software ?

Smac_a
12th July, 2011, 11:25 AM
I did update. No problems... If you have the original
then should be ok.

Regards,
Smac_a

I get info update eeprom in upa i have oryginal.
Who update upa this new software ?

deffc0n
12th July, 2011, 12:02 PM
OK

I get first time this message for update eeprom upa.

BR

manfred2
15th July, 2011, 07:12 PM
the new upa software;)

Hello.
Has anyone noticed that in the new sofcie is a problem with reading motorola hc11e9. On the old sofcoe v1.2.07 works well.
Upa original. ask for suggestions.
greet.

deffc0n
15th July, 2011, 07:26 PM
You update eeprom with installation new software ?

manfred2
15th July, 2011, 07:55 PM
You update eeprom with installation new software ?

Yes, for me to update the feasibility of passing version 1.1 to 1.2 some time ago. I have the server software elrasoft. In version 1.2.13 read all EEPROM, hc908 tested and works well. A week ago I had a counter with ford focus which I could not read (not my first focus on the HC11) and I had to use XPROG. I thought it was an accident. Today a similar situation but I had a counter for a long time so I reinstalled the older version of upa and to my surprise I read without a problem. I went back to last version without disconnecting the system and again the problem.
I ask on the forum so if anyone noticed.
greet.

Hello again.
It's strange but the matter arranged for an external power supply.
greet.

deffc0n
15th July, 2011, 07:57 PM
I think update eeprom is problem.

ewq
15th July, 2011, 08:10 PM
the new upa software;)

a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida
potentially unwanted application

:hmmmm::mad:

info eset s.s. V5.0.84

ESET S.S. V4.2.71.2 !!!!!!
OK OK OK OK :driver:

deffc0n
15th July, 2011, 08:16 PM
Update is good only problem is eeprom.

bmw320d
18th July, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hello.
Has anyone noticed that in the new sofcie is a problem with reading motorola hc11e9. On the old sofcoe v1.2.07 works well.
greet.

Hi, I have read hc11e9 without problem

deffc0n
18th July, 2011, 08:55 PM
You update to new version ?

tehnosoftex
19th July, 2011, 10:29 PM
Hello.
greet.

I have original UPA and I noticed the same thing. If I try connection test, it is ok but if I try to read, it reads only 00. I try on other pc and there it works no problems. The old upa work without problems before on that pc also. With this pc I can read/write 908 and 912 very good but no hc11

alejuz
7th August, 2011, 12:30 AM
:tee:Hello friends!
where I can download a version of the UPA?
I have not the hardware, but I wanted to investigate the soft.
Thanks for your help!
Good Week-end!

Meat-Head
7th August, 2011, 01:21 AM
:tee:Hello friends!
where I can download a version of the UPA?
I have not the hardware, but I wanted to investigate the soft.
Thanks for your help!
Good Week-end!

if you ~~~~ off to the elrssoft site seem to think they might be a demo prog, not sure

benzstop
9th August, 2011, 09:52 PM
they do have a demo software on elrasoft site, I used that to see how the program worked before I ordered my upa

Meat-Head
9th August, 2011, 10:28 PM
DEAR PEDRO

AS A VIP MEMBER OF DIGITAL-KAOS
THE WORLD'S BEST WEBSITE, HAVE TRIED TO PURCHASE ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS, AND ALL YOU MANAGED TO DO IS IGNORE MY E-MAILS.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/81877-meat-head/albums/just-testing-see-if-works/3810-pissingwind.gif

I HAVE NOW STARTED TO DOWNLOAD A USB-UPA FROM 'ONE HUNG-LOW' IN CHINA. FANTASTIC
PRODUCT, THEY WORK GREAT. :hahaha::aetsch::eviltongue:

SO PERHAPS, YOU COULD SHOVE YOUR PRODUCTS WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

YOURS

MEAT-HEAD

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/81877-meat-head/albums/just-testing-see-if-works/3883-th-upyours.jpg

racin-snake
9th August, 2011, 10:39 PM
meaty ....his name is Penko :roflmao:

Meat-Head
9th August, 2011, 11:09 PM
meaty ....his name is Penko :roflmao:

penko, pedro, what ever name you call a donkey, that's it.

have tried to purchase a genuine unit, got ignored, genuine e-mail
so the guy can b0llocks

ovi_dk
15th August, 2011, 09:18 PM
U have right mr Meat Head :wink:
Now one month a go i rwite a email to mr Penco,,erlasoft management,,and still no answer!
In Digital kaos world evry bode in a loat of threads make a big reklams to upa original tools,but i dont think coz they diserve this big favor.The upa its a good tool,i have a clone works ok but want to buy a original one to suport the producer but the producer and all guys who works there sliping well,
If today i write one email to china,tomorow morning i recive 2 or 3 emails with all details,here its the diference
FFF to Peko soft:))))))):party ::party :with mi clone

Meat-Head
15th August, 2011, 09:33 PM
FFF to Peko soft:))))))):party ::party :with mi clone

Yes, there is a rumor saying that Pedro has LOT'S of friends here on DK, try not to upset him - all well and good saying that, did after sometime get a reply, with a link from him, for FULL RETAIL PRICE - no TRADE discount, no DK member discount, not even the EXPECTED 95% DK VIP Member discount!

ovi_dk
16th August, 2011, 09:36 AM
Realy...i dont care any discaont from a shith who dosen replay an email to one customer or future customer,I DONT CARE IF PEDRO GIVE FOR FREE THE PROGRAMATOR TO DK FRIENDS!!i dont care if a V.I.P member or friend of ,,Pedro,,delet mi acount,the true its one
A GOOD PROGRAMER AND IF U WANT TO BUYIT YOU CANT BUYT FROM ERLASOFT BECOUSE NO ANSWER FROM THEY.ITS LIKE ..Here its the new ferarri but u cant buyt its not for sale,or i dont sale to u ,i have mi customers,who its friend with me i sale the programator,who not i dont give.
All the best for you Meat Head,
All the shit for pedro BAD
ps.OO MI GOD,IM THE GOD!
FFFF

Meat-Head
16th August, 2011, 01:41 PM
Realy...i dont care any discaont from a shith who dosen replay an email to one customer or future customer,I DONT CARE IF PEDRO GIVE FOR FREE THE PROGRAMATOR TO DK FRIENDS!!

Well said, pleased not just me that got ignored

Would be intreasting to here what he says - as rumour going around saying he is a DK member.

ovi_dk
20th August, 2011, 06:50 PM
Yes,yes,but u can see no replay to thread,and dont say coz dosen know abouth this conversation!!Or its in holiday?2 mounts holiday??
no way,naw maybe its a litle boy and dont want to make a dificulti conversation,with this silent him want to sow coz its not true and all this its a trick,or scam,but maybe in next thread i will post mi email wat i send to him.
:wink:
ff off

nomis
21st August, 2011, 12:12 AM
Same here .....

jolidj
22nd August, 2011, 06:42 PM
hi friends, i bye the upa 1.1 , i upgrade this a 1.2 version and now dont work.
i write the 24c128 and now the pc see the upa programmer.
i try to read one eeprom 95640 but telle me only error.
help me please.thank you

ovi_dk
23rd August, 2011, 07:44 PM
First uninstal the 1,2 upa version and instal the 1,1 soft,With 1,2 soft the 1,1 upa usb programer dosen work,i try in diferit way to update the 1,1 to 1,2 but no good results
So if u want to use the 1,1 divice programer instal the 1,1 software and all be done!!

jolidj
24th August, 2011, 01:09 PM
thankyou , you are right,with 1.1sw work fine :)

ovi_dk
24th August, 2011, 08:12 PM
U welkome:):wink:
Dont forget to push the thanks button:)

andersonmaxi
28th August, 2011, 10:45 PM
hello guys
i instal upa-usb device programmer but d'ont found
this is message

uuprog.lic file not found.
please copy uuprog.lic to
upa-usb device programmer folder

what is the problim ???

Meat-Head
28th August, 2011, 11:03 PM
hello guys
i instal upa-usb device programmer but d'ont found
this is message

uuprog.lic file not found.
please copy uuprog.lic to
upa-usb device programmer folder

what is the problim ???

go to your discdrive, and right click the uuprog.lic file and paste to c:/programeefiles/elrasoft

then when you plug in usb it says 'install drivers' go to same directory, somewhere are the usb drivers.

mine china clone is great, here that pedro, china copy is great

ovi_dk
30th August, 2011, 08:29 PM
Meat-Head,pedro sliping long time......please do not disturb him:)))):wink:
By the way still no answer:devil:
Pedro boy ouer emails go to the spam???Or wee who have a clone can have an original??
To bee or not to bee?

trico
12th September, 2011, 11:45 AM
hi m8s
i tryed this version in 3 clone upa and works like a charmand it also make firmware update of programmer at first then ask to disconnect and connect then it works fine with licence see pic, hope it helps

autochampion1
12th September, 2011, 12:39 PM
hi m8s
i tryed this version in 3 clone upa and works like a charmand it also make firmware update of programmer at first then ask to disconnect and connect then it works fine with licence see pic, hope it helps

Fake! EEPROM crash on CHINA CLONE...

trico
12th September, 2011, 03:15 PM
would you be happy to damage somebody else's device ? me not ! so don't say fake cuz i tryed myself on 3 clones and it work like a charm !
maybe you get the worst clone available in the market maybe u r unlucky but don't say it's fake, i m ready to bet for it.
i attached the photo of clone , i tested it myself i repeat and software make firmware update at first use then asks to disconnect the device and open again it detect serial number ,
3 clone of corse has same serial number, if was having them in my hand i would post video but all sent to my friend

deffc0n
12th September, 2011, 03:20 PM
You install for genuine UPA USB ?

trico
12th September, 2011, 03:27 PM
no i swear God i don't lie , i use them with clone and work perfect. no reason to lie. i attached photo of clone i have tested in , and one guy told me : yellow clone and green clone not same..

autochampion1
12th September, 2011, 04:18 PM
would you be happy to damage somebody else's device ? me not ! so don't say fake cuz i tryed myself on 3 clones and it work like a charm !
maybe you get the worst clone available in the market maybe u r unlucky but don't say it's fake, i m ready to bet for it.
i attached the photo of clone , i tested it myself i repeat and software make firmware update at first use then asks to disconnect the device and open again it detect serial number ,
3 clone of corse has same serial number, if was having them in my hand i would post video but all sent to my friend

Fake for 1.1 version !

trico
12th September, 2011, 06:36 PM
Fake for 1.1 version !
fake crash eemprom , fake 1.1 version , what would be next ?
i posted pic of soft, pic of hard. if u have them try and see, if u dont have them and keep talking fake fake .. here we don't talk unless we got something useful to say!

Meat-Head
12th September, 2011, 06:42 PM

Is that adaptor for flash memory?

Meat

trico
12th September, 2011, 07:26 PM
Is that adaptor for flash memory?

Meat
yes it is 44pin sdip adapter for F200/400/800 flash

Meat-Head
12th September, 2011, 08:04 PM
yes it is 44pin sdip adapter for F200/400/800 flash

cool, where did you get that from?

Meat

Holtek
13th September, 2011, 12:20 AM
For example, on eBay :)

Xeltek SOP44 Programming Socket Adapter SA638 | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xeltek-SOP44-Programming-Socket-Adapter-SA638-/300550692531?pt=UK_AudioElectronicsVideo_Video_Tel evisionSetTopBoxes&hash=item45fa379eb3)

BR

trico
15th September, 2011, 03:28 PM
cool, where did you get that from?

Meat
ebay is expensive, mine i bought it in some local chinese shop for around 10 euro.

manfred2
21st April, 2012, 02:05 PM
Welcome.
Reload this topic. Someone failed to read the content attiny45 of upa-usb?
I have a smooth, original UPA-USB and the other clone failed.
For sure he is damaged ATTINY to translate from the original and it works. I'm thinking of reading the original ATTINY but does not erase the contents?
Maybe someone has already read?
regards.

Smac_a
23rd April, 2012, 06:22 AM
Hi.

Just reading tiny won't erase it but it is probably locked. Most of them have two lock bits that can only be erased while erasing whole flash and eeprom...
There is no simple solution IMHO.

Regards,
Smac_a

manfred2
23rd April, 2012, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I tried it yesterday but I read through your ISP probably has a reset pin blocked.
you have to read the parallel programmer.
regards.

Smac_a
23rd April, 2012, 07:23 AM
Could be also that external clock is needed. You won't be to read if there isn't any...

Regards,
Smac_a

manfred2
23rd April, 2012, 09:07 AM
Yes, but I read in the system because I was expecting that there may be need for external clock, zasilonie from the USB port (connected UPA).
STK200 programmer and pony prog. I was a little worried ATtiny erased and therefore never tried on, and the UPA is essential to me :).
In any case, if someone is willing to have input on the proven short term input to XPROG-m.
regards.

Twist
8th May, 2015, 01:03 PM
can you give us a dump file for attiny 25/45?

Holtek
8th May, 2015, 01:15 PM
I also looking dump for ATtiny25/45

Meat-Head
8th May, 2015, 10:20 PM
Use the stalk button, think there's v1.3 on here somewhere

Twist
8th May, 2015, 10:23 PM
yes 1.3 eeprom 24c128 not for attiny 25 :D

tintin2005
11th February, 2017, 01:42 AM
Hi To All!

I do not even have an attiny chip installed. Chinese did not installed it.
I am buying one new now.
Can anyone supply me the dump for it?

thanks in advance.

regards