PDA

View Full Version : <request> ASE Study Guides

Schoolbus Tech
19th October, 2010, 12:48 AM
Looking for ASE Study Guides for auto ,truck, schoolbus
I hold 3 master certifications and its recert time need to get them uptodate. Thanks to any help on this

nampaboat
17th December, 2010, 05:15 AM
I have s1 thru s7 if you still need them?

joshplianfield
17th December, 2010, 06:12 PM
Looking for ASE Study Guides for auto ,truck, schoolbus
I hold 3 master certifications and its recert time need to get them uptodate. Thanks to any help on this

So the test was in November, did ya pass? I passed mine I got 4 total now.

RSwire
19th December, 2010, 02:57 AM
I have s1 thru s7 if you still need them?

If you have them please upload them and post the links for all. Thanks.

I used to be ASE certified but it didn't fatten my pocket for all the added effort so I let it slide, but I might want to get it back some day.

Schoolbus Tech
3rd January, 2011, 06:40 PM
yes josh I learned not to tak to many in one night
Hey Nampaboat that woiuld be great for the next testing
thanks

Schoolbus Tech
3rd January, 2011, 06:43 PM
They told us next year they will be online and you can take them anytime at their testing centers still don't trust us enough to take them at home .

RSwire
4th January, 2011, 02:56 AM
They told us next year they will be online and you can take them anytime at their testing centers still don't trust us enough to take them at home .

Do you blame them, drink in one hand, book in the other, wife mashing the buttons to the answers we tell her:roflmao:

To be honest with you we all still use books, computers, or what ever means to get the info we need to do the job. So I don't see a problem with taking the tests online at home. You can graduate college from online courses why not ASE?

Schoolbus Tech
4th January, 2011, 11:57 AM
Yes I guess your right about that . My testing center is moving in to a new building on a new secure campus you have to use swap cards to get in the doors so people have to register ahead of time to even get in .