PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Direct TV

derekj07
19th October, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hello...

Could someone please advise me as to the validity of something called SatelliteDirectTV??

All the independent reviews claim it works fine... But I cant understand how with the hardware available??

Am I missing something? Is this product worth the one off payment of around ?50? & more importantly, does it do what it says on the tin??

Kind Regards
Derek

Manic01
19th October, 2010, 01:10 PM
They seem to be fta channels, nothing special and streaming through pc.

alunfennell
19th October, 2010, 02:47 PM
SatelliteDirectTV is a Ripoff, It was setup as an affiliated pyramid selling scheme, where you pay for it and then try and sell it on to someone else and you get a share in the Profit and so on etc.

At the Bottom of any advertisiment for SatelliteDirectTV you will get the Sellers Code or Name in the small print, if you Google it you will find Thousands of other affiliated members all trying to sell it.

It not so much been sold for Television Viewing but because pyramid selling is illegal in many Countries they added a commodity to there Business Plan, so they are actually selling something thats pretty much Free Anyway covering up to a degree the pyramid selling scheme behind it.

If you Want it free you can download a Simular Version of it here ...... Free

note there are virtually no Premium Channels on either version even when you buy it for 50 quid thats how the rip you off !!!

SATELLITE TV FOR PC 2009 TITANIUM EDITION (http://megauploadsearch.net/view1.php?id=130320)

matelot17
19th October, 2010, 09:34 PM
I tried sat direct TV earlier this year and fund it to be a complete and utter waste of time. Changing channels was slow, taking up to 3 minutes a time and after I paid my first and only ?45 (so they said) every time I looked at anything which I thought might be interesting I was directed back to spending more money or a further monthly fee. AVOID them Watchdog have already been on to them. Try logging on to www.kingofsat.com (http://www.kingofsat.com) for 1000s of channels many of which have their own websites and players. Great fun and it is genuinely free...good luck mate