PDA

View Full Version : BSI Peugeot Partner 1.9d

marino246
19th October, 2010, 08:57 PM
hello friends
try to read the memory of a partner peugeot bsi of 2007 with microcontroller nec, and without me

account, when I read the order is unsolder one wire of the reader, and apparently was modified

the micro program.

The symptoms are:
The vehicle starts smoothly
I have no communication with the board, so I have the board with the light of "stop" on.
only works the fuel level indicator.
0 km mark the odometer total.

the bsi no sound when the Open the door with the keys in the ignition or when I leave

the lights on.

in the concessionaire tried unsuccessfully to make a downloading and told me he had to change the

bsi.

bsi data are:
Valeo code: 73006212
M4 boite
PR4 hard
version: v8.2

The idea is to get the full contents of all memory of the microcontroller to re-record nec

microcontroller to see if it works.
more data for the program (flash + eeprom) within the micro nec is 64kb.

if anyone has it, send me appreciate that I take care to modify data and code vin.
greetings and thanks.

tomcio
19th October, 2010, 09:17 PM
Hi.Check out these resistor.

marino246
20th October, 2010, 04:48 AM
tomcio hank you for responding.
make the connections that match yours.
happens to desolder the cable 12 while reading and I am touching the pins of the resistance.
I realized, weld cable back and I read correctly, but when placing the bsi in the vehicle, and had no communication with the board and no beeps issued by forgetting key in the ignition or lights.
the car starts perfect, so I gather that is changing the soft part of the microcontroller, so I want to get the complete file of all memory of the microcontroller.
Greetings.

knok
20th October, 2010, 06:02 AM
tomcio hank you for responding.
make the connections that match yours.
happens to desolder the cable 12 while reading and I am touching the pins of the resistance.
I realized, weld cable back and I read correctly, but when placing the bsi in the vehicle, and had no communication with the board and no beeps issued by forgetting key in the ignition or lights.
the car starts perfect, so I gather that is changing the soft part of the microcontroller, so I want to get the complete file of all memory of the microcontroller.
Greetings.

you can have acces only to eeprom areea of mcu ... check with PPS for errors

n599fbm
20th October, 2010, 08:58 AM
Hi friend !!

These are the same BSI, see the picture.

Try with these !!!

Good Luck !!

marino246
20th October, 2010, 02:43 PM
thanks n59fbm
BSI is the same as the photo.
The point here is that insurance is accidentally modified the memory from the address hF900 h00 to me from hFA00 to H10000, which is part of memory where the microcontroller and the software is the need
Greetings

marino246
20th October, 2010, 02:49 PM
Knok
pps check in with no error ninun bsi out but this stopped some functions such as not communicating with the board by VAN.
the programmer can access the microcontroller's flash memory is the area of soft
Greetings

marino246
20th October, 2010, 03:16 PM
silly question.
where is the option to attach files? to post my eeprom

marino246
20th October, 2010, 03:18 PM
sorry, I found

martin292009
20th October, 2010, 11:49 PM
your dumps it not ok...

my dumps it 0km... if you whant more ... post result.:ridinghorse: