PDA

View Full Version : CLS 320CDI Y2007

valium683
20th October, 2010, 09:51 AM
Hello,
I've changed the complete engine of this Mercedes-Benz CLS 320CDI year 2007 and I want to put the kilometers of the new engine in the old ecu.
How can I do?
What's program I need?
Is it enough to have a BDM?

Regards

mercis
20th October, 2010, 10:47 AM
new dpf regeneration,and have you km

valium683
20th October, 2010, 10:51 AM
the new engine has 38.000 km but the oone which I pull out has 178.000 km.
How can I put the new value in the ECU?

valium683
30th October, 2010, 10:10 AM
no one can help me??

TULGEYWOODMAN
30th October, 2010, 11:31 AM
I suppose the first thing is to remove the ecu, find the device, take a dump and post it on here.

state the value shown and the value required.:wavey:

aeroyas
30th October, 2010, 03:26 PM
in this car mileage is changed on dash+EZS+Ecu, you must change mileage on all this

wokounek
31st October, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hi friend for MB W219 Diesel Engine Control Unit there are stored real km + km for last regeneration Diesel particulate filter -> 1. for real km remove ecu from car open, read eeprom,post 2. for km last regeneration Diesel particulate filter use DAS adaptation and check option Replace component Diesel particulate filter.... btw if you want change all stored km you need change odometer for Dash + EZS also dont forget change odometer and service history ZGW and stored odometer - adaptation if supported for Electronic Parking Brake, Tire Pressure Monitor, Vehicle Power Supply Control Module, Electric Seat Adjustment Driver, Electric Seat Adjustment Front Passenger + Clear all Fault Codes ... nice day Wok:ridinghorse:

didi_du_93000
26th April, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hello wokounek,

What you use for change mileage on Parking Brake, Tire Pressure Monitor, Vehicle Power Supply Control Module, Electric Seat Adjustment Driver, Electric Seat Adjustment Front Passenger????

I have DP3 but never change mileag on this mobul.
Is it Automatic with DP3?

markony79
26th April, 2011, 11:05 PM
Hello wokounek,

What you use for change mileage on Parking Brake, Tire Pressure Monitor, Vehicle Power Supply Control Module, Electric Seat Adjustment Driver, Electric Seat Adjustment Front Passenger????

Becouse its dont exist KM in this modul,
all this moduls take KM from ZGW
only need to erase the errors in all modul in the car

marassa
27th April, 2011, 01:15 AM
i think carprog whork withs type erase erroor in ZGW

milanista
27th April, 2011, 06:31 AM
Hello wokounek,

no dp3 does not change odo in these modules.
and it is not true that clearing the dtcs is enough to change the mileage in all these devices.

didi_du_93000
27th April, 2011, 07:41 AM
no dp3 does not change odo in these modules.
and it is not true that clearing the dtcs is enough to change the mileage in all these devices.

Can you explain please?
what can i do for make good job?
What is the tool must i use for make good job?

cokolo
27th April, 2011, 08:12 AM
Abritus AVDI can do that .
"W216 vehicles. The odometer is changed in the following units: CGW, EZS, Instrument Cluster and all other units, which store the odometer (like Tire Pressure Monitor and Adaptive Brake, for example) , Read/Write service history records in ZGW of W221 S-Class and W216 CL, Read/Write complete EEPROM and Flash of CGW (Central gateway) of W221 S-Class and W216 CL"

didi_du_93000
27th April, 2011, 08:44 AM
CGW and ZGW is same modul (just in a different language)?
Right?

milanista
27th April, 2011, 09:13 AM
CGW and ZGW is same modul (just in a different language)?
Right?

Yes, right. The CGW/ZGW stores the ASSYST and ASSYST Plus service history records.

javilette
27th April, 2011, 11:21 AM
i think that arbitrus change the same of dp3, i dont khow if dp3 change all sides. i do ezs dash assys in mercedes always.

marassa
27th April, 2011, 03:12 PM
so the very easy is the filter and dash

javilette
27th April, 2011, 04:21 PM
i think that is more easy remove ezs and do it that put filter.and in this car you can put bloker in dash whith software no need can bloker

milanista
27th April, 2011, 05:56 PM
i think that is more easy remove ezs and do it that put filter.and in this car you can put bloker in dash whith software no need can bloker

It is always better to remove and do the EZS instead of putting a hardware CAN filter. If you do the EZS it is not necessary to put any CAN filter (software or hardware). Dp3 and Abritus leave the dashboard in a non-working state after you make the odo and it stays in that state until you remove the battery or the dash fuse. This means you can do the EZS at that moment.
About your post above - DP3 is doing excellent job with the dash and EZS but for the other units the Abritus is better. By "other units" I mean motohours in the Airbag, TPC, Doors, Seats, Battery Module, etc...

markony79
27th April, 2011, 07:19 PM

This type of car CLS have the old version of EZS ST12 to year2009
its can not put in Can filter , and if you not change the KM in EZS,
it will jump back

javilette
27th April, 2011, 07:41 PM
arbitrus change all units in the car????

didi_du_93000
27th April, 2011, 08:29 PM
This type of car CLS have the old version of EZS ST12 to year2009
its can not put in Can filter , and if you not change the KM in EZS,
it will jump back

You say the mileage on Dashboard jump back at the original value?
Or You say just the original value is stay on EZS.

javilette
27th April, 2011, 08:49 PM
no the original data dont have in ezs, ezs and dash copy the the highest value. you put in dash 100 and you have 10 in ezs , the ezs copy 100 and you have 10 in dash and 100 in ezs the dash put 100.

you can do it whith dp3 whithout remove ezs put 999999 in dash , ezs copy and when you do it the dash dp3 can bloker dash in sw of the dash.

i dont do it this , i dont like bloker dash because have dtcs and you cant diseble the bloker

didi_du_93000
27th April, 2011, 10:15 PM
Thank you Javilette, I do this on a Mercedes E class 1 month ago.
How can i know If the car have ASSYST PLUS?
I heard that some EZS can't do (Maybe HC12).
Anyone know if it's true or false and what is the model than i can't do?

markony79
27th April, 2011, 10:23 PM
when car have assyst plus, and you changen the service history
then its come directly in assyst
Dp3 do this on OBD

sometimes the oldest MB dont have assyst plus,
they have only assyst
then you must take out ZGW and do on board,becouse
the KM in this can not make with OBD,

this tipe of car CLS 2007 have Assyst plus, and you can do with OBD

javilette
27th April, 2011, 10:41 PM
the ezs that "cant do it " becacuse dp3 can do it by obd now, this ezs i think that have a americand mcu amazonas i dont remember well this.in this ezs you use can bloquer for do it.for assys you try to do it for obd for old models if you cant do it by obd you have remove the zgw for edit assys for new model you use assys plus by obd

milanista
28th April, 2011, 06:45 AM
when car have assyst plus, and you changen the service history
then its come directly in assyst
Dp3 do this on OBD

sometimes the oldest MB dont have assyst plus,
they have only assyst
then you must take out ZGW and do on board,becouse
the KM in this can not make with OBD,

this tipe of car CLS 2007 have Assyst plus, and you can do with OBD

For which cars do you say "must take out ZGW and do on board,becouse the KM in this can not make with OBD"?
The Assyst service history of all cars can be changed by OBD
:top:

javilette
30th April, 2011, 01:34 AM
for the cars that you cant do it by obd

milanista
30th April, 2011, 08:07 AM
for the cars that you cant do it by obd

And which are these? Because I haven't seen a car that can't be done by OBD. From 1998 until today all cars can be done by OBD...