PDA

View Full Version : i need help please

islam
20th October, 2010, 08:24 PM
i have itgate 210 receiver i made update to it using gemini 4.5 after that no servers working anymore for me and i didnt like the image so i tried to change the image again to any other but every time this message appear for me the selected file is not used for your receiver please select the relevant file for your reciever :tgs210 ! = not support i tried everything i could but still nothing i also tried to log in using rs-232 cable but couldnt , also deleting the image didnt work i also noticed that the receiver doesnt shut down when i press from the remote control it shows me black screen and the indicating the time as usual in the led screen :( :eek:
plz i need help and sorry for my bad english
http://www.sat-planet.net/images/galaxy/misc/progress.gif

bugsy
20th October, 2010, 10:35 PM
Hi, I didn't know there was gemini images for itgate hmmm.
Try factory reset and see will that bring it back to default settings.
What image did you have before reflash ???

islam
20th October, 2010, 10:46 PM
it is sold here under the name of airpack 600 and this is the official site of it Air Pack home (http://www.airpackbox.com/Index.html)
the original image name is urteam image i know not many ppl heard about it but they sell it with different images and different names (airpack 600 and stream ... )
and i tried to do factory reset but it always delete the settings not the image i did it also by pressing the up arrow while turning it on but nothing ..

plasterer
20th October, 2010, 11:06 PM
Use the 232 cable run No boot
Then Install ukur image
That should bring you back up and running .......Paul

islam
20th October, 2010, 11:27 PM
i have problems in rs-232 cables i bought 2 female to female 9 pin cables and coonected them to the usb-9pin male cable but didnt work for me so is there any way to know to know if the cables are fine ( i read that not all cables work with receivers some need crossed cables and some not so which one should i use in this receiver ) and if there anyway to do it using lan plz tell me and thanx