PDA

View Full Version : renault clio 1998 no keys?

JIMMYQ
20th October, 2010, 10:22 PM
hi guys is it possible to obtain the key number / pin number for this car via the vin?
vf1357k0f16471035

if not whats the way round the twats delocked the car so theres no locks and i dont fancy stripping the ignition down for the key number?

whats best way around this guys?

parapilot
20th October, 2010, 11:45 PM
order a key from dealer, it will come cut, and programmed ready to start.

Even with pin code you can not program in a chip, only way is dealer, or eeprom the UCH and produce transponder.

obdmaster
21st October, 2010, 08:27 PM
I use zed bull clone to produce transponder from UCH dump, very easy m8 you can order just the blade from the dealers cost arond ?7

adamgr
21st October, 2010, 10:22 PM
if they have delocked it then your still not getting in
have they done boot aswell then?

plus a dealer key will start the car but the remote control needs programming

Adam

parapilot
21st October, 2010, 10:32 PM
Wind down rear windows and turn ign on with the programmed key that will release deadlocks.

JIMMYQ
22nd October, 2010, 09:39 AM
thanks guys i will be able to get into the car its just a matter of obtaining the key and pin codes ill try the above thanks much appreciated :)

rbunn
22nd October, 2010, 10:30 AM
Their are also companys like Advanced Diagnostics and the 3D Group here in the UK that you can buy key codes from as long as you can prove your bona fide (whatever that really means)

drakov
22nd October, 2010, 10:53 AM
as long as you can prove your bona fide (whatever that really means)

It means that you are a legitamate trader, usually VAT registered and possibly ALA registered if requiring key information, otherwise if they gave to anyone and everyone you may wake up one morning with no car there;)

JIMMYQ
5th November, 2010, 12:53 PM
just came across this not tried it myself as yet anyone confirm it ?
Renault Help - Car Immobiliser Bypass (http://renaulthelp.110mb.com/)

nazz2
5th November, 2010, 06:48 PM
This software works,but this is only for emergancy start,by using the software ,you can convert the code from inside the remote to a code .without the bar code inside the remote,it can not be done.