PDA

View Full Version : CubeRevo/IPBox 9000 HD Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver

kej
21st October, 2010, 01:20 PM
Hi Guys
Does anyone know anything about this sat box, one of the guys in the pub is just about to buy one without reserching its capability, any advice welcome please, thanks:hmmmm2:

aftermath
22nd October, 2010, 08:44 PM
its a great box, and is getting better each month.

BUT you need to have some PC skills ( telnet and FTP to the reciever ) THIS is a MUST, otherwise you will be dissapointed

picture quality is 2nd to none in my opinion

cactikid
22nd October, 2010, 08:58 PM
nice to hear getting better each month,so i might get a bit of use out of it lol

jud1255
23rd October, 2010, 09:24 AM
Hi Guys
Does anyone know anything about this sat box, one of the guys in the pub is just about to buy one without reserching its capability, any advice welcome please, thanks:hmmmm2:
its an excellent box when ya know how to drive it.
whats he asking for it ?
and did he buy it ?
cheers jud

kej
23rd October, 2010, 12:29 PM
Not sure how much he was buying it for, and I am sure he will not buy it now, knowing the fact that he will require some PC skills,
I will provide feed back later when I have been to the pub, thank you for the info, the reason I asked is there is not much about this box on any of the forums so I thought I would ask to see if any of you have a knowledge on it,. thanks again

khan
23rd October, 2010, 08:53 PM
FOR AVERAGE PERSON THE BOX IS NIGHTMARE.
i have had it from begging and i would suggest he go for another brand, i went for vu+duo similar price. with hell of support and very friendly box. i have both boxes.

Kumdhar
12th November, 2010, 08:11 AM
I also would like to buy "CubeRevo HD". May I know where can I find good help on setting up? PC skills does not matter to me. I can hadle them smartly :-)

chalo
16th November, 2010, 10:44 PM
I myself have bought this last week and finding my way round it using all the help i get from this forum.

Kumdhar
20th November, 2010, 01:36 PM
Chalo, Which forum you connect to get the help? I wouls rather see a good help before investing some money :-)

baucifimi
27th March, 2011, 02:03 PM
I myself have bought this last week and finding my way round it using all the help i get from this forum.

same for me ... :-)

brianmullen8
27th March, 2011, 03:29 PM
Ipbox 9000 is by far the best box I have had, once you get used to it its easy to setup. I use sat-universe for all images and addons, its pretty good for help on setting up.

cactikid
27th March, 2011, 03:45 PM
curious to know if it freezes after an hour or so and do you have a working internal sata drive for recording

brianmullen8
27th March, 2011, 05:56 PM
I have a 500gb internal sata drive with AAF enigma 2, dont have any freezing, can record 2 channels on 2 different transponders and watch recorded program or divx file at same time with no issues.
Superb picture quality on HD channels

I also had the 900hd which was just as good but wanted twin tuner so got the 9000hd.

I've had dm500, dm600 and dm800 and its no competition quality wise ipbox is miles ahead.