PDA

View Full Version : Sky Freesat

brasso121
21st October, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hi all,
I am thinking of getting a sky freesat card and using my old sky digi box and dish to get sky freesat, but I am not with sky for my broadband or phone. So my question is do I need to have the telephone service from sky to use the I player etc. and if I do use another phone provider will I run up a big telephone bills by using I player.
Thanks a lot Brasso121

dasteph
22nd October, 2010, 12:03 AM
Hi all,
I am thinking of getting a sky freesat card and using my old sky digi box and dish to get sky freesat, but I am not with sky for my broadband or phone. So my question is do I need to have the telephone service from sky to use the I player etc. and if I do use another phone provider will I run up a big telephone bills by using I player.
Thanks a lot Brasso121

to use the i player service you have a regular subscription to sky tv not simply getting a freesat card, it is a online service which you can subscribe to on a monthly basis if you want to use it.
so you do not need to use sky phone or internet services.

dmdigi
22nd October, 2010, 12:31 AM
Hi all,
Thanks a lot Brasso121

Do not confuse Freesat from sky with the Freesat (subscription free service) for which you need a Freesat box, Not Sky Digibox with card.