PDA

View Full Version : Webasto heaters

carclima
21st October, 2010, 08:32 PM
so good news for all of us wich are sometime involved in aditional heaters..I work with eberspacher but in last few days I received few webasto heaters AT series.first one dismantle to measure every simple component,but then I found here WEBASTO THERMOTST software..search for some old vagcom (old..realy old) and try to establish comunicatio..voila..it work ..

so any of you in need for cheap diagnostic for webasto download thermotest and buil simple K line intrface..myne have only 1 ic LM something and 2 transistor..so any old K will work fine...

IF you work on 24V heaters of course you will need aditional stabilization..with cheap lm7812 and 2 cond..work fine..confirmed on 4 AT 2000 today

barbos
15th December, 2010, 07:55 AM
What adapter is used for Eberspacher?

eliberatoro
10th January, 2011, 01:29 PM
What adapter is used for Eberspacher?

The soft is KD2000 or EDiTH and the adapter name is ISO Adapter but I don`t knew what is inside in the adaptor.
Did you find any answer ? Im interested too.

jazzo
12th January, 2011, 05:48 PM
Anyone have any information regarding the Thermo 90 / 90S models? It's the bigger model used at least in trucks and vans.

In the circuit diagrams the Thermo 90 seems to have 4-pin diagnostic connector and the S-model 2-pin connector. The original Webasto diagnostic adaptor seems to be the same for every model but manual says one must use connector adaptors # 83661B with Thermo 90 and # 92556A with S-model. - Link to manual - (http://www.techwebasto.com/heater_main/907400.pdf)

I can't find any accurate information about those connector adapters. All I could found were some pictures from the ThermoTest's manual. The Thermo 90 seems to have 3 of the four pins used and the S-model only one. - Link to ThermoTest's manual - (http://www.techwebasto.com/heater_main/thermo_test/Operating_Instructions_PC_Diagnostics_V2.11.pdf)

If one of those connector pins of the Thermo 90 is K-line, what are those other two? CAN-line pair?

From the pictures it seems like the one pin used in S-model is connected to the same pin in diagnostic adapters end that the Thermo Top C:s have. This propably is then the K-line. But because I only have some cheesy illustrations about the whole adaptor and not any schematics I can't be sure which pin it is on the webasto's end. It seems to go the right side of the 2-pin connector though...

Any ideas? It would be great if I could read one with K-line adapter...

pro4930
12th January, 2011, 09:28 PM
Hi guys! I'm New here and I have a question for you.
Which program can help me to diagnose Ardic 091 D volvo 850 2,5 diesel 1996.
I'm waiting for quick answer, 'cause it's very important. And Sorry for an offtop, but I can't make a new thread and this is my frist post in this forum.