PDA

View Full Version : RED the movie. Dreamers review

Dreamer
23rd October, 2010, 03:29 AM
OMG you need to see this film... If you have not been to the cinema in a while, then go...

wtf are you waiting for.. this film has it all... action.. comedy.. action .. special effects... and just a smidge of romance

fantastic.. ok a bit predictable.. some of the special effects are fab.. (bruce and the cop car exit)
I was laughing ahead of the film cause I knew what was happening before it got shown.
everyone in the cinema was chuckling their way through it.. it isn't a laugh out loud but it is a chuckle and snigger all the way through film.... enjoy:)

Fantastic cast of very well seasoned and aclaimed actors..

but hey ffs life is for having a laugh and this film will give you that. along with the feel good factor.. a real good film .. you leave the cinema happy, contented and in the knowledge that you spent a few pounds very well

thered
23rd October, 2010, 09:26 AM
glad you enjoyed it dreamer but im going to go the other way predictable,boring over the hill actors and over the top action

its by no means the worst film i have ever seen but its been done a million times before its mildly entertaining and gets 4/10 from me channel 5 will love it in 4 years time

i may be just miserable and getting old but i cant remember the last decent film i watched

Coupe18
23rd October, 2010, 06:22 PM
Hello Everyone! Have you ever seen Hide and Seek?

masur123
23rd October, 2010, 07:31 PM
Hello Everyone! Have you ever seen Hide and Seek?

I tried to, but I couldnt find it!

I'm here all week

Lainie
25th October, 2010, 12:14 AM
sorry dreamer got to disagree - we went today.

its nothing ive not seen before. same old same old story with diff actors. some of the explosions looked good but to be honest that was the best bits of the film. i was bored to be honest. seen it all before - nothing new.

marco22
25th October, 2010, 11:05 AM
viewed it last night - 5/10 it was a wtf is going on movie for me , enjoyed centurion alot more .

tshirtman
25th October, 2010, 12:46 PM
watched it last week, and was very disappointed, I only watched it because I'm a fan of John Malkovich

R.E.D. - Routine and Extremely Dull

One to watch out for next month is Machete (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/), now that is a proper adrenaline rush movie

Dreamer
25th October, 2010, 03:27 PM
oh well looks like I am easily amused. yes it was predictable and I did say that but I thought it was a good fun film suitable for all the family.
Everyone's different, sorry you guys n gals didn't feel the same about it but I appreciate you're feedback.
If we all thought the same way it would be a pretty boring place lol

thered
25th October, 2010, 03:50 PM
oh well looks like I am easily amused. yes it was predictable and I did say that but I thought it was a good fun film suitable for all the family.
Everyone's different, sorry you guys n gals didn't feel the same about it but I appreciate you're feedback.
If we all thought the same way it would be a pretty boring place lol

never mind dreamer you only wasted me a ton in cinema tickets sweets and dinner for me and the kids :eek:

only kidding dreamer its everyone to their own you like what you like and im sure there many others who feel the same too just not for me