PDA

View Full Version : xentry internal error

kashnut
23rd October, 2010, 06:47 AM
hi guys,
i am using new xentry and when loading it says internal error:2.75-3.175...pls contact star diagnosis....how do i solve this problem???

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 07:27 AM
hi guys,
i am using new xentry and when loading it says internal error:2.75-3.175...pls contact star diagnosis....how do i solve this problem???

There should be a file by the name of times.properties in F:\Programme\Xentry\bin, you will find that it is missing.There is another file in the same directory by the name times.properties.ORIG, make a copy of this file rename it too times.properties and copy it back into the same directory.Dont just rename it without making a backup cause Xentry deletes this when it feels like it and you won't have a backup of it to place in the directory again.

euror
23rd October, 2010, 08:13 AM
Thanks, I just reinstall Xentry, will try to backup and rename that file.

kashnut
23rd October, 2010, 02:21 PM
There should be a file by the name of times.properties in F:\Programme\Xentry\bin, you will find that it is missing.There is another file in the same directory by the name times.properties.ORIG, make a copy of this file rename it too times.properties and copy it back into the same directory.Dont just rename it without making a backup cause Xentry deletes this when it feels like it and you won't have a backup of it to place in the directory again.

thank you so much for you help...will try to do it..thnks again

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 04:56 PM

And here we are...Xentry timeout fix !!:congrats:

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 05:02 PM
And here we are...Xentry timeout fix !!:congrats:

How much is cocutanu ?49 or is the value too much

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 05:07 PM
:)
I will check and let you know. Probably youre right.
Anyway I would recommend the guys who are using this to save the "ORIG" file in a different secure place because sometimes Xentry will delete that one too.
So better to have always a backup .
Best Regards

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 05:09 PM
Which means he has been ripping people off since the newley appointed moderator from accross the road has been giving keys that don't require it

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 05:14 PM
Which means he has been ripping people off since the newley appointed moderator from accross the road has been giving keys that don't require it

That's your problem mate. From now on I will not play your game...feel free to believe whatever you like.
Be well

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 05:18 PM
That's your problem mate. From now on I will not play your game...feel free to believe whatever you like.
Be well

What game?
Is it fact or fiction?
that the timeout fix is not required and can be eliminated with in the xentry key?

The same for DAS, even a key is not required.
There is no point comming onto the thread & pointing out what it is when you knew the answer all along, how does that help members?

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 05:50 PM
I don't know so many things as you know...you are the expert. I never tried those Xentry keys which suppose can disable the timeout fix. Actually I'm not quite sure if those keys will eliminate the need for Xentry timeout fix or the keys by themselves are for UNLIMITED use without a 1 month , 2 months...1 year aso expiration date. Maybe if you used those you will be able to clarify this aspect for me and other guys.
No need for keys for DAS ?? I didn't know also. As I said I'm not such an expert as you are...what is strange is that you always pretend to know so many things , and I have no doubt about this , you always fight against the sellers which is your right too so why you are not exposing here where everything is free most of your knowledge to let peoples know for FREE how to do things...in this way you will practically eliminate the sellers !!
If no point came out from my post then forgive me ! Next time I will make a request to you by PM if you will let me post something or not.
Ohh ...btw... I tried one of your state of the art das key menu passwords eliminator..didn't noticed any difference ! Is the bitstring which I have wrong ?
Be well..:)

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 06:20 PM
I beg to differ cocutanu, you showed that here with your post as usual showing that you already knew the answer by making a comment after it has been revealed.Besides there was enough evidence too show that you know more than what you are making out to be but it has all been removed now.The Xentry key with no time out was being posted by one of your mates initially so why dont you ask him if it works or not.Unfortunatly cocutanu i dont by this i dont know much i have seen the light and my behaviour is different now.Frankley i dont care, i will do what i have been doing from the beginning.Use my skills to help with problems if i can and expose the fraudsters, who decieve others for financial gain.

As for my state of the art das key as you put it, i dont see how you could of tested it if it was given for a specific lanid? Are you saying that you can change the lanid displayed in starutils to match the key?

all this from someone who does not know many things?

Regards
Impactops

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 06:35 PM
As I said I don't know so many things as you know (or probably I subestimate myself)...so please try to get this as it is. What I know is how to backreverse a key bitstring nomatter what LAN ID was initially created for. Do you think this mean I know a lot ?
And BTW...try to generate me a new key for DAS developer full features with password remover included for this LAN ID : 000000000000
After this you can leave it here posted because everybody will be able to use it without the need to request for each individual LAN ID.
I don't wanna play clever as some other guy is saying but let's try to be honest with ourselves ... we are not perfect !
About my previous post related to Xentry timeout fix...I have to admit that I knew about that file from long time ago but it was not my finding. Now that you exposed that I considered it's better to let all know what that file really is and what is meant for.
As I said...I wish you all the best and try to be more relaxed...this damn life is so nasty...all of these are just small things.

impactops
23rd October, 2010, 06:42 PM
So in the past there has been deception by others do you agree?

cocutanu
23rd October, 2010, 06:56 PM
Yes sure...now I am depressed :) :). Come on my friend...don't play that game which I learned you !
I will see you in the next epissode...back to work now.
Take care by yourself !
:)

impactops
24th October, 2010, 02:31 AM
and you agree that you played a part in that deception?

kashnut
25th October, 2010, 03:53 AM

thank you impactops!!!!!! it is all ok now....thank you

cipijoint
25th December, 2010, 03:12 AM
:bebored: Thanks impactops , i had same problem and i fixed renaming the time file . but after this xentry was not accepted the licence serial.
i used your patch in other topic for xentry 09 + the app id zak file , and after that worked perfect.
thanks again .:cheer:

impactops
25th December, 2010, 08:48 AM
I applaude you guys for actually sitting down and actually reading and searching to see if there is a solution to your problem other than just posting your problem.

Others should follow by your examples

Regards
Impactops

niko2
28th December, 2010, 05:07 PM
Please can give me
Xentry Key, 11-2010

XENTRY:
AppID 252
Hw-ID 5E398F55F332
Thanks!
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!

davtrev
3rd January, 2011, 07:40 PM
Please can give me
Xentry Key, 11-2010

XENTRY:
AppID 252
Hw-ID 5E398F55F332
Thanks!
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!

8HQG5CY4DX9FR2G8P65J7EQZ63LYXEKR3PJ2Q8WWLEXBVB37P8 KRGQ3K78S2RDAPVWBFKC3TN7RYWRK967HRDELAUQENFKMM2BY4 WA4QGMS7CG2PBBYXUDQY82TXUVAESN

Can i ask Mr impactors, will this timeout fix work for 11.2010 version as i used developer key that was not supposed to expire on 09 version but it expired, i also tried to use the xentry timeout fix but that did not work on the back up hard drive so now i installed 11.2010

postiglione
5th January, 2011, 05:04 PM
grazie molto per la soluzione