PDA

View Full Version : Help please with coding E60

Rubiyy387
23rd October, 2010, 01:47 PM
Hi friend I'm a newbie here, but hoping somebody can help me.
I was reading this forum all yesterday, so first I searched, but not found anything useful for me.

I'm new with NCS Expert and coding, gt1 and diagnosis are no problem.
I found informations in www about it and firstly tried to turn on (in this car it is turned off originally) seat belt warning in an E39 with success. Thanks to Ncs expert, Ncs dummy.
But in my friends we have some bmw e60 and tried to coding them.
I have ncs expert 3.08

Firstly I tried to connect my 2006 525DA (business version) but when I select ECU cas I get an error message something wrong with th FA : $7R9. I see vin and no FA. I checked the internet and thought thats why my car is younger than that version of ncs expert I have and that's why it cant understand something in FA. Or my SPDATEN files might be old? Don't know.
No problem I tried my frend's 2003 530DA (business) and in this case I get over on this problem, ncs could read the FA but when I wanted to choose ECU only saw MOST and CCC modules and got an error about the FWR problem.
I thought it can be about the business computer maybe and I ask another friend to give me his 2006 535DA (professional) and in this case is the same with the 2003 friend's car.

Where am I take mistake or what's wrong? If you could help me in something where to start what to do etc would very useful for me.

With the E39 I have full succes but in the E60 cases, no success. I start the cable software with "CAN OFF" mode, can it be a problem? (Cable can do dcan and other else)

My ncs is old or my cable is (Dcan compatible but I have obdII to (whit this can not get answer from ecu)).

Very thank you for your reply and sorry for my pooooor english.

Rubiyy387
23rd October, 2010, 06:29 PM
More info that when I hook up the E60 535DA 2006 then I got this message" Coapi-1141 error FSW". But the tracefile is generated when I choose an Ecu forexample CCCGW04. But with this tiny error message I don't dare step forward.