PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong in ecutools/sinosells website

hcip
23rd October, 2010, 03:57 PM
There is something bad in the site of ecutool/sinosell website
www.sinosells.com www.ecutool.com
we have an order and paid by paypal but the item doesnt arrived to us and we are claiming about it but they are denying the order. They said that the reference number is invalid
but the order was paid using the cart on their site, how crazy is this?

before that I have bought one tool from them worth 350USD and the item arrived that not running, cannot connect to any car they ignored all my complain and now another problem happened again

So beware to deal with this company now.

caveman_nige
23rd October, 2010, 04:14 PM
seems like you have been screwed... that seller is already banned from site.

Contact paypal and say you have been cheated and get your money back, that is all you can do

bufluca
23rd October, 2010, 04:16 PM
I confirm, always bought well but very slow service the last shipments more than 15 days from the paid and not yet sent .... Take away from my favorite stores if they continue this way ...

tehnosoftex
23rd October, 2010, 04:18 PM
Yes. you have a point. I buy from them 2 pcs of vaspc http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/interface-picture-collection-62956/index15.html. I buy it at a week difference and first run but only on non uds cars and did not work on crafter, and second one did not work at all. I send back the second interface and they tell me that it not arrived yet. There is more that a month. I hope that all went good finally.
Regards
Sorin

electromech
23rd October, 2010, 04:19 PM
I know the feeling of being ripped by ecutool:banghead:

damih
23rd October, 2010, 04:24 PM
Hello,me too i pay 70 dollars for fast shipping after wait 15 days i open a paypal dispute and after he send my order bad package bad seller!

bibkare
23rd October, 2010, 04:33 PM
Thank you all for sharing this, it is always useful when someone point to cheaters

bufluca
23rd October, 2010, 05:42 PM
I hope that the 3 vaspc that I sent for the V18 update, come back to me really .....

Meat-Head
24th October, 2010, 10:44 AM
It is a good idea to save page and take screen print.

At least you can e-mail this page to paypal for them to view (if they regestar)

hcip
29th October, 2010, 07:26 AM
Paypal also doesnt want to reply for our complain:hmmmm2:

oep
29th October, 2010, 07:53 AM
Open dispute and fix with paypal..
ecutool is know for these things..
you would not be the only one screwed by them.
Also AUTOKMFACTORY is same, Read Huang scam.

strda50es
29th October, 2010, 11:00 PM
CORRECT mate.
They will fix the problem.

the_riddler
29th October, 2010, 11:49 PM
i ordered $700 dollars of stuff from Ecutool / Sinosels
about 4 Weeks ago, had nothing bad to say about them,
ALL items arrived in 4 Days (to UK) and ALL work,
they even wrote invoice to say i was importing $80 of goods
so only had to pay ?13 import duty instead of ?100.

Hope you guys that have had issues get them sorted...

gezame
30th October, 2010, 12:08 AM
Hi
Place order (540 usd) to sinosells, about 1 month ago, I got no problems in 4 days.
Yesterday I made another order (340USD), I expect next week......
Will have news on this new order.
Regards.

hcip
30th October, 2010, 04:01 PM

now we call to a bank, and they told me wait another one week and they will send a papers to to sign,:sleep:

del635
30th October, 2010, 04:12 PM
I thought ecutool were one of the better ones??? I'm sure Ive read good things on here about them a while back from senior members?? confused.com

hcip
30th October, 2010, 04:16 PM
i ordered $700 dollars of stuff from Ecutool / Sinosels
about 4 Weeks ago, had nothing bad to say about them,
ALL items arrived in 4 Days (to UK) and ALL work,
they even wrote invoice to say i was importing $80 of goods
so only had to pay ?13 import duty instead of ?100.

Hope you guys that have had issues get them sorted...

I have also ordered them many Items a month ago without problem, except the last Toyota MVCI that never connect to any car, and they didnt reply any email, or in a chat when I claim about the problem, I ignored that because its just a gamble when you deal with this chinese

But this last ordered paid was deny by this chinese,
you can see the transaction in a screenshot posted above that the order was paid using paypal, when I asking about the tracking number 3 days after order, the manager (on chat) was told me that the package is ready to ship from hongkong, after 2 days we chat to helen and she told me that they are ready to send it, but after another day, Aubrey told us that the order has not paid, and again I chat to them and they told me that the acount is not them

We use their cart in the website when we process this order and any iregularities on the cart is their responsibility, it not our fault. They are the one who can access the security of their website so they are responsible about it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

hcip
30th October, 2010, 04:22 PM
Hi
Place order (540 usd) to sinosells, about 1 month ago, I got no problems in 4 days.
Regards.

As for my experienced about this site for many years I deal with them , if you placed an order and after a couples of hours they will send you the tracking number, the package will surely arrived

stupidguy
30th October, 2010, 06:38 PM
That is a different account than any of my payments have been sent. Also when you complete a payment on their site it will say that payment failed, even though it's been processed by Paypal. I've always received the items I've ordered from them. Other than an HDD that I was promised by a new employee. That one took some trouble to get, but Mr. Wang eventually sent it. From them I've ordered BMW k+can, BMW k-line interface, Porsche cable, Volvo cable. Vag 908, Vas 5054, GT1 clone with HDD, SBB key programmer and blank keys. Every item came and worked. BMW k+Can has died after much use, but all worked when arrived. I think you sent payment elsewhere.

gezame
8th November, 2010, 02:57 PM
Hi
Regards.

Hi
Sorry for delay.
Order recived in 5 days, no problem, all ok.
REgards.

m3m5
8th November, 2010, 04:07 PM
i have bought them 7-8 differents goods and shippment was quickly, 3-4 days by dhl. support is bad, only send you manual, and you have to do all work. they haven't got any idea if you have problems. other china store, i bought ad900pro and the same problems, support bad, don't answer mails!!

tools from china are cheaper but haven't got quality.

obdmaster
8th November, 2010, 04:57 PM
I too have bought many things from ecutools, and usually without problem. For example ordered MVP key programmer thursday last week, it arrived this morning not tested as yet. As bought for a friend.

But Hcip i do feel for you, as im currently having problems with carsung.

adam28
8th November, 2010, 05:21 PM
Ecutool i have had no problem with and also carsung.But there are people who have. Some of us will use a company and think they are great. but there is always someone who has had a bad experience with them.

When we have problems with China sellers tools 9 times out of 10 they are not interested and normally its a long drawn out affair to get money back. Whoever they are.

In my opinion they are all tossers. Whenever you buy from them you are taking a chance and also you need abit of luck too.

I will never recommend a china seller again. Just because i have good experiece does not mean everyone will.

And its best to not buy a new tool that they have released because at the start it will have problem. And they will use us as guinea pigs.

einet
8th November, 2010, 05:32 PM
Hello,
Welcome to the club! ECUTOOLS!!!!, I have alredy problems with then.
I bay 2 Xprog ?don?t work? send back for 1 month and nothing!
I bay lexia ?Not work! Send back I wait for 1 month!!

I have 3 dispute with paypal and they are the same like ECUTOOLS.
I think On the CEO position is one ??Mr.Wang...? to.

einet

hcip
9th November, 2010, 12:15 AM
Ecutool i have had no problem with and also carsung.But there are people who have. Some of us will use a company and think they are great. but there is always someone who has had a bad experience with them.

When we have problems with China sellers tools 9 times out of 10 they are not interested and normally its a long drawn out affair to get money back. Whoever they are.

In my opinion they are all tossers. Whenever you buy from them you are taking a chance and also you need abit of luck too.

I will never recommend a china seller again. Just because i have good experiece does not mean everyone will.

And its best to not buy a new tool that they have released because at the start it will have problem. And they will use us as guinea pigs.

This problem was not happen only on Chinese dealers but also for original dealers

I have also problem with the original dealers before, for every company there are some problem, not only for clone dealers but also for original dealers

tools from china are cheaper but haven't got quality.
you can not find a good quality in a cheap price

worldobd
17th March, 2011, 04:19 AM
as I know, they have online reception. why you don't contact them?

mladen76
18th March, 2011, 09:16 PM
In my expireance so far you can forget to get any suport about diag tools couse they are all sellers and now nothing and for buying I was trying for a long time to find a good seller but no luck,got some tips from other dk members that was usefull,but,I still buy from diferent seller and the bigest mistake you can make when you buy something from one seller,all goes well and think this is IT,think again ;)
I buy some things on ebay,some on Alibaba and some directly,but when I leave some sellers negative featback on Alibaba for low quality they are more eager and wiling to help ;)

chinhi
9th September, 2012, 07:56 PM
vagcom, obd2, autoshop, auto theft, immobilizer, locksmith, autohotkeys, digi prog (http://www.ecutool.com)
wwwsinosells.com
low quality. bad product.no guarantee.no update free.never support technical service.more expensive other seller.

DB_member
10th September, 2012, 06:09 AM
I didn't realise ecutool.com and sinosells etc. are the same thing. A friend of mine got an MB C3 mux from them and it was broken at arrival. The product had obviously been fixed but still had sever issues, even several relay housings had big bubbles from overheat.

epk
11th September, 2012, 04:19 PM
^

this the c3 : http://eeppkk.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Image2.jpg/_full.jpg