PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

masur123
23rd October, 2010, 09:59 PM
Genuine talent searching programme, or just absolute bollox?

I think it is absolute bollox, but cant help but watch the judges comments when the missus has it on.

Bulld0g
23rd October, 2010, 10:01 PM
help but watch the judges comments when the missus has it on.
:roflmao: ~~~~in snake hips. when the missus has it on lol, you swerved that one m8, i dont watch it... honest

maca
23rd October, 2010, 10:03 PM
when the missus has it on..

~~~~ off m8 admit it your missus rules your telly...

masur123
23rd October, 2010, 10:06 PM
I am watching the boxing on the net, whilst she has the shite factor on the telly.

When we had the dreambox I was master of the tv control, now slowly my authority is being eaten away. Someone crack N3 before I start the ironing!!

Bulld0g
23rd October, 2010, 10:09 PM
~~~~off , self defence is no defence. Do'nt start the tough guy stuff. i'm watchin the boxing lol you've been caught, get a cup of cocoa and settle down and let us know who you think will win lol

masur123
23rd October, 2010, 10:10 PM
Vagner! will win, genuine pop talent.

You heard it here first!

maca
23rd October, 2010, 10:13 PM
Vagner! will win, genuine pop talent.

You heard it here first!

who's vagner ????

masur123
23rd October, 2010, 10:15 PM
Dont pretend that you dont watch it! Its all your guilty pleasures

Bulld0g
23rd October, 2010, 10:17 PM
Dont pretend that you dont watch it! Its all your guilty pleasures
:eek: Maca told me :embarassed:

maca
23rd October, 2010, 10:25 PM
:eek: Maca told me :embarassed:

ffs tell the world lol

cablefreejunkie
23rd October, 2010, 10:59 PM
total utter load of shite
i seriously cannot believe people will sit there and watch this ~~~~ing shite
i even hear grown men talking about it at work and who will win etc etc
theres only one winner
mr cowell

maca
23rd October, 2010, 11:01 PM
theres only one winner
mr cowell

so we take it your not a grown man then lol

Bulld0g
23rd October, 2010, 11:04 PM
theres only one winner
mr cowell
I'll have you know i don't work with maca, and even if i did, he's entitled to his opinion and usually does quite well on reality shows and even has an eye for a superstar. He's picked many a winner, well except for Michelle Mcmanus!! who's she ?

cloudnineuk54
23rd October, 2010, 11:04 PM
do i watch it,yes i do because wife has it on lol yea yeah,would i vote,no i wouldnt,do i care who wins no i dont,roll on tomorrow see if matts still in...if wife has it on of course lol

ste6106
24th October, 2010, 11:02 AM
I was watching Real Madrid!!

johnboy1974
24th October, 2010, 03:45 PM
i watch it but only see it as entertainment- genuine talent my ass. look at the past winners all are unheard of today with exeption of leona lewis who was a find.
simon cowel is trying to dictate what is passed as music but as the public showed him last year at christmas, this wont happen.

Lainie
25th October, 2010, 12:12 AM
love it
love it
love it

matt to win

nara
25th October, 2010, 11:08 AM
Shite

Shite

Shite

Dumbed down entertainment(?) at its very worst.

DogdySnigwirter
25th October, 2010, 12:03 PM
simon cowel is trying to dictate what is passed as music but as the public showed him last year at christmas, this wont happen.

My vote for christmas this year would go to .......
Crass ... Merry Crassmas.

I cant find a working d/load though :(

Last years No1 although not X Craptor still lined the pockets of polar bear hairstyled Cowell.

HO HO HO .... Merry Crassmas.

EDIT : Found this site (http://www.punksandskins.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32660&view=next) though

Canker_Canison
25th October, 2010, 12:13 PM
Never watch the shit. More than that, I have full control of the remote... even when she's around.

It's a simple rule...

No soaps, no xfactor, no reality shit. If she want's to watch them she can catch up when I'm not around.

Lainie
25th October, 2010, 07:40 PM
Never watch the shit. More than that, I have full control of the remote... even when she's around.

It's a simple rule...

No soaps, no xfactor, no reality shit. If she want's to watch them she can catch up when I'm not around.

you sound like a control freak to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just dont bother with a telly then. if she cant watch what she wanted id damn make sure you couldnt either lol

Canker_Canison
25th October, 2010, 09:35 PM
We tend to only see each other on the weekends. Somethings are better when the kids are out of the picture :handkiss:

I'm also one of the most layed back people you could ever meet. But I'm a lucky man, she doesn't do chick flicks & is equally layed back. Her choice is a good Gangster movie & she's now getting well into Scrapheap Challenge.

But enough of that.

Just to correct a previous post, Cowell got nothing from last years christmas no.1. Rage Against the Machine may be on the Sony label. But that's like saying the Police forces from around the country get all the money from the speed cameras, because they are paid by the government.

Cowell uses Sony to release his dribble, Sony charge him for the service & take their cut of the profits. Cowell gets nothing from other companies releases through Sony.

I say this year we all go & buy 'Mr Blobby'.