PDA

View Full Version : TPX1, TPX2, TPX3 transponders, where from ???

marginal
24th October, 2010, 12:58 AM
Hello everyone ...

Could anyone tell me where I can get TPX1, TPX2, TPX3 transponders at a good price?
Most sellers ask too much for them.

Regards ...

omarmr
24th October, 2010, 08:56 AM
Hello everyone ...

Could anyone tell me where I can get TPX1, TPX2, TPX3 transponders at a good price?
Most sellers ask too much for them.

Regards ...

Transponder Chip (http://www.autokeys.us/products.php?category_id=13)

:party:

ngakson2002
24th October, 2010, 06:42 PM
Hello,
Contact Mr Bogi at Tmpro2.com you will have it.

marginal
25th January, 2011, 04:12 PM
Hello,
Contact Mr Bogi at Tmpro2.com you will have it.
He said he does not sell transponders.

tantalus
25th January, 2011, 05:38 PM
3D Group in Nottingham are reasonable with prices and service is fast.You will need to open an account though.

ngakson2002
26th January, 2011, 09:09 PM
hello,

Here you can buy them at very good price
autokey.us Ask for Rebecca

ngakson2002
26th January, 2011, 09:13 PM
autokeys.us

ray-ray
27th January, 2011, 06:04 AM
rebecca is the shipper at autokeys but vito wang is the owern. i can say that there stuff works,been a long time custom. i also visit there factory the biggest in beijing china.

cjawahir
27th January, 2011, 08:29 AM
rebecca is the shipper at autokeys but vito wang is the owern. i can say that there stuff works,been a long time custom. i also visit there factory the biggest in beijing china.

hi ray, can you tell me if their keys are made of soft metal like original keys ?

all key i buy from china is too tough , look like its made of steel , the cutting blades always need changing quicker than normal .

cj

Cozz
27th January, 2011, 02:27 PM
autokeys.us

I needed to buy a lot of remotes from them. The emails were slow and they don't take PayPal nor credit card. So I didn't order as I didn't trust them.

I'll check them out again.

ngakson2002
27th January, 2011, 03:53 PM
Hello,
You are right.Their reply to email is very slow but, i can assure you that they are reliable.I just few weeks i ordered some transponder keys from them and i received them without problem.It should be noted that i did payment via WESTERN UNION

Regards

Tbolbi
27th January, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hello,
try with this company :
http://www.nourautokey.com/

i did ordre from them before and i have no probleme i am them customer , when i make the payment i recive my ordre after 4 or 5 days the Maximum .
they just accept Western Union too

Regards

ray-ray
27th January, 2011, 05:05 PM
sunday in the usa is there monday in china. i place my order on sunday and pay for it on monday (western union) and it is at my door on friday. that is how i work
in my order to china. there is a holiday that will be coming feb.3 to the 10 happy new years! place your order after the 10th.the blanks that i get are brass stock
with soft material,not like apollo with steel blanks.give them a try ,and make sure you check the price. the price will drop if you order more key blanks,it's automatic so play with the amount to get the best price.