PDA

View Full Version : auto km factory nec programmer

billykillkelly
24th October, 2010, 04:40 PM
guys do not buy anyting from autokmfacktory i bought 2 pieces of nec (upd78) none of them works((

alfabit
24th October, 2010, 04:52 PM
The only nec programmes working i`ve seen are from etlweb.com

technobox
24th October, 2010, 05:23 PM
The only nec programmes working i`ve seen are from etlweb.com

i know not working i have one

card2diag
24th October, 2010, 05:32 PM
guys do not buy anyting from autokmfacktory i bought 2 pieces of nec (upd78) none of them works((
none working ,no buy

mercis
24th October, 2010, 05:36 PM
vas5054,miriam esl tool,star diag
bad produckt from this factory

MOBILTRONIC
24th October, 2010, 08:44 PM
So far, I have a lot of equipment from the trade(autokmfactory (http://www.autokmfactory.com)) and I can say that all devices are working perfectly.Launch Diagun,Star Diagnosis,XS Evolution,Renault Clip,MVP key programmer,X prog-M,many vag-com and vcds,Op-com can,M35080 programmer,all sets ETL programmers,Lab tool universal programmer and others tools.Is true, NEC programmer who came to me first,not immediately worked with the sw that came with it.The error was with the two transistors of which one was wrongly oriented and soldered.After repairs,that the program is ready and sw to recognize hw.This, NEC programmer from Chinese trades does not work with ETL sw.Cheers!

billykillkelly
26th October, 2010, 07:47 PM
why woul i lie 4? i bought 2 pieces xprog from them doing well so far but their nec programmers is not works..........................