PDA

View Full Version : dead

scubasteve
3rd December, 2008, 03:06 PM
i have just flasshed my eurovox box blue and i think its a clone all im getting now is the number 0122 and it dont work is it dead if not how do i fix this problem thanks

satsmo
3rd December, 2008, 03:26 PM
It did state not to flash a clone with the latest fix, as it was for genuine boxes only. You havent bricked it if you can still see something on the LCD. Is the picture just blank?

If so take out the scart and use a standard RF lead and see if you get a picture on screen. You may have to tune your TV to get something around CH38 to CH40. If you do the go into menu and set it correctly if it asks for a PIN use 1004.

ddeeguy
5th December, 2008, 09:46 PM
Hi satsmo

I updated my box yesterday and everyhing went well. However, I ddisconnected box today to update mated and when I re connected my bother started.

The box got stuck on last channel number and remote stopped working channels but still turned box off on to standby.

I have reflashed box several times, tried using rf wire and clearing data, etc, but not working when I re connect, any ideas.

Your help would be appreciated.

jollyidler
5th December, 2008, 09:56 PM
i have just flasshed my eurovox box blue and i think its a clone all im getting now is the number 0122 and it dont work is it dead if not how do i fix this problem thanks

hi steve hows you:hello:

ddeeguy
6th December, 2008, 01:58 AM
Just messed about with box, nearly 1am, phew.

i reverted back to april software for blue eurovox box, managed to access via rf cable, cleared data, updated to latest softw:wavey:are, re scanned and all is well.

doody200
6th December, 2008, 03:16 PM
did the same thing and now i have got 2 boxes up and working thanks.

thegoat
6th December, 2008, 05:57 PM
Just flashed a blue box and after a power cycle all dead, tried reflashing back and clearing data then reflashed with new software and all channels are back.

But....

after removing power from the box and restarting it is now dead again???