PDA

View Full Version : Audi a6 dash lcd

zrataj
27th October, 2010, 11:49 AM
Hello. I have some problems with Audi a6 dash lcd. When the car is cold the lcd works normaly but as soon as it gets warm the display fades away. It's a common problem on this dashes. I saw some lcd's on the net but don't know which is the right one. I have the dash with the small display ( 4B0 920 900 F ). I allredy tried to resolder it, but no luck. 1st variant is to change the lcd, 2nd there exist some modules which are connected to the mainboard with 3 wires. Somebody faced this problems or has a solution? What function have this boards? If I change the lcd will the problem be gone?

Thanks in advance.

kusasusa
27th October, 2010, 11:59 AM
Change Lcd display with new display.

Kusasusa

knok
28th October, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hello. I have some problems with Audi a6 dash lcd. When the car is cold the lcd works normaly but as soon as it gets warm the display fades away. It's a common problem on this dashes. I saw some lcd's on the net but don't know which is the right one. I have the dash with the small display ( 4B0 920 900 F ). I allredy tried to resolder it, but no luck. 1st variant is to change the lcd, 2nd there exist some modules which are connected to the mainboard with 3 wires. Somebody faced this problems or has a solution? What function have this boards? If I change the lcd will the problem be gone?

Thanks in advance.

you can change LCD or whole dashboard ...
Check/search on DK for the same problems ...

zrataj
28th October, 2010, 02:12 PM
I allready serched the forum for "pixel repair" and other stuff. It sure can be done as there are some little modules
Lbhydiag.com (http://www.lbhydiag.com/list.asp?id=831)which can be soldered to the dashboard, but I don't know which function they have. I'm searching allready for some spare lcd's on the net. If someone has a reliable source please give the link.

einet
28th October, 2010, 03:52 PM
ECUBASE (http://www.ecubase.com/EN/ProList.asp?ProSortID=308)