PDA

View Full Version : problems with overseas suppliers

allforfun
27th October, 2010, 04:16 PM
anyone had any problems with these two suppliers ?
i have first one was a tacho universal machine i bought that had cables missing and the clips just simply do not work the second supplier i bought fiat and opel software to do mileages via obd port they sent me software that does not work and cheap cables so be warned stay away from these two companys you will have nothing but trouble when you complain then they want you to send more money to cover postage so they can send more crap goods out give them both a wide berth !

www.obdiiauto.com (http://www.obdiiauto.com)

www.ufodiag.com (http://www.ufodiag.com)

billykillkelly
27th October, 2010, 06:31 PM
and autokmfactory (

allforfun
28th October, 2010, 09:46 AM
they just want your money then they send inferior products that either dont work or are badly made

TULGEYWOODMAN
28th October, 2010, 09:54 AM
Thats why I pay LOTS of money for ORIGINAL equipment.
:wavey:

d.zio
28th October, 2010, 10:54 AM
www.auto-diagnostic-tool.com THE BEST CHINA COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEE....AS MANY PRODUCTS I BOUGHT ARE ALL GOOD...WORK PERFECT

drpeter
28th October, 2010, 10:57 AM
Thats why I pay LOTS of money for ORIGINAL equipment.
:wavey:

If you don't like to think and want to depend on a machine you can pay too much indeed. But what if a specific BSI is not available in your machine and your best customer is waiting, or your only expensive machine is defect?:hmmmm2:

oep
28th October, 2010, 12:05 PM
and autokmfactory (

I agree !!
HUANG & Mr.WANG = same SH*IT!

allforfun
4th November, 2010, 09:25 PM
they all promise but never deliver their goods are crap

obdmaster
5th November, 2010, 12:41 PM
As my signature says " BEWARE OF CARSUNG":congrats:

hcip
5th November, 2010, 01:54 PM
If you don't like to think and want to depend on a machine you can pay too much indeed. But what if a specific BSI is not available in your machine and your best customer is waiting, or your only expensive machine is defect?:hmmmm2:

Then, that time you need to use the power of your brain:congrats: