PDA

View Full Version : no signal fix

matthewy2
3rd December, 2008, 04:32 PM
i have just read on forum this will fix it, im at work now so wont be able to test it till tonight. here it is, let me know if it works

main menu page , go to CONFIG and down to CLEAR DATA (OK), then press OK , then (OK) to ERASE ALL CHANNELS, wait till this is done and then press EXIT, then back on main menu go to USER INSTALATION (OK) then press Yellow button to do a POWERSCAN , go down to Symbol Rate and change it to 6.887,go back up to mode and change it from NORMAL to FULL (scroll over on remote), and press OK and wait for channels to scan in.. hope this helps

matthewy2
3rd December, 2008, 05:50 PM
any 1 tried it yet?

satsmo
3rd December, 2008, 05:58 PM
Matthew I answered you on your last thread and told you to do this. Your problem is your scart output wont work until you also do as I posted:

If there are digits on the front display, take out the scart and use a standard RF lead from the VCR RF socket and see if you get a picture on screen. You may have to tune your TV to get something around CH38 to CH40. If you do then go into menu and set it correctly if it asks for a PIN use 1004.

You can now factory reset and scan.

matthewy2
3rd December, 2008, 08:44 PM
Matthew I answered you on your last thread and told you to do this. Your problem is your scart output wont work until you also do as I posted:

I dont have one of them cables or do i and i dont know what 1 is?

Cheers
Matt

jop099
3rd December, 2008, 08:50 PM
Well ........ does it work anybody If so I will nop out and get the leads i need

matthewy2
3rd December, 2008, 11:22 PM
ne1 tried this

liaqat
3rd December, 2008, 11:34 PM
greetings to all,i,ve reflashed my blue 2006 having manually put in kreys all week 3-4 times a day,thankful for the new firmware ,but just plugged in to tv,and now the box is not showing up on screen,ive checked and doubled checked all cables,and nothing amiss,could it be that my feed has been hijacked by VM. im in brum,.how to revive this brick,

majpat0
3rd December, 2008, 11:37 PM
hi guys if done all ev boxs and put my cdf back on all ok here in pure

matthewy2
3rd December, 2008, 11:55 PM
Does anybody know how to fix this????

I can actually see the program up and working on the eurobox. i just cant seem to find any transponders. please help asap

liaqat
4th December, 2008, 12:00 AM
ok ive tried the rf and scanned,now im getting the box showing but the screens frozen,cannot read text ..does that mean scart is gone.how to solve this mystery.

liaqat
4th December, 2008, 12:12 AM
the feed i was getting was radio the picture with the cup of tea on the table and no sound and frozen..but when i try scart i get nothing tv does not recognise it.