PDA

View Full Version : Recent ECM - Good Things...

C64
16th April, 2008, 11:04 PM
Anyone else think that the recent ECM has got folk off their bums to try and learn how to fix bioxes themselves?

This can only be good news, this will give us even more folk capable of fixies and helping.

I know we get an influx of newbies each time the shit hits the fan but this time I've never seen as many new guys actually want to learn, I love it.

Bring on the questions guys, each and every question makes the scene stronger, and God knows, maybe some of you guys will be tomorrows developers!

allycoops
16th April, 2008, 11:10 PM
I dont have cable or sat, but ive enjoyed watching all you guys work over the last week or so, and its certainly been of benefit to the forum,

I honestly take my hat of to you lot for what you've done this week, Real credit to here,

Jaffa
16th April, 2008, 11:23 PM
I have learned some good stuff from it, stuff I obviously didnt need before but its good for future reference aswell, I have also shown quite a few people what to do, these people only use there pcs for emails etc but now they know what to do.

I think its been great as it also brought new members and some will stick around.

spatton
26th April, 2008, 06:43 PM
As they say "Out on necessity grows invention". So people only get off their ass when they need too!