PDA

View Full Version : iPad and Galaxy Tablet which you will choose?

gfedxf11
28th October, 2010, 11:39 AM
Planning to upgrade my iTouch to iPad, not sure if i should go for Galaxy Tab to have both apple and android devices or not.... headache....:hmmmm2:

jasabel
6th November, 2010, 09:50 PM
Planning to upgrade my iTouch to iPad, not sure if i should go for Galaxy Tab to have both apple and android devices or not.... headache....:hmmmm2:

Well I have the same question. I will not buy any of them. I like the freedom of the Androyd however it has been said that 2.2 version is not ready for tablets. Google will lanch 3 version fully suited for tablet devices in the near futrure. I don't know whether galaxy will be upgradeable. It is also very expensive.

The best option now is going for an inexpensive interim step.

roncon
20th November, 2010, 03:51 PM
for now ipad... as soon they make a galaxy lighter i will buy it

scotcruz
20th November, 2010, 04:07 PM

Galaxy all the way due to Android.. you cant imagine the freedom with Android.. hate apple products due to the limitation.. whats the point of spending that money and not be able to do simple tasks..

shark441
20th November, 2010, 04:08 PM
tks people for ur help

roncon
20th November, 2010, 04:10 PM
Galaxy all the way due to Android.. you cant imagine the freedom with Android.. hate apple products due to the limitation.. whats the point of spending that money and not be able to do simple tasks..

true but still apple as more useful programs than android ... for now... lets hope with the massification on android on mobiles programs will be written to on android language.

IlMarto
20th November, 2010, 10:12 PM
I think I'd personally seriously go for the Galaxy Tab...
I prefer the Android system over the closed iOS
And over time I think it will be superior in almost every way.
Also: without having touched it, I think Galaxy Tab's size is better than the iPad's, much more confortable and sensible.
But to each his own. Also consider in some months the iPad will renow. And also will the Tab. Follow news like Engadget's

-Tab-

prologic2005
29th November, 2010, 11:27 AM
when will ipad2 be on production ?

popi110
3rd December, 2010, 08:41 PM
android but not yet
as soon as the specs get better ie built in gps and 3g like the phones