Hello
i must to repair the bsi VALEO eeprom 95040
the Air Conditioning is out of order
some one know where is the relay please
i have a documentation for bsi siemens not valeo
thank in advance

alimmo
28th October, 2010, 01:40 PM
if you are looking for the eeprom it is under the plastic half you have not removed, same side but under the plastic betweem the sockets.

newgeniehex
28th October, 2010, 02:16 PM
if you are looking for the eeprom it is under the plastic half you have not removed, same side but under the plastic betweem the sockets.
hello
i don't want change the bsi i must to repair
i know where is the eeprom 95040
but i don(t know where is the relay out of order for air contitioning!!!!
THANK IN ADVANCE

alimmo
28th October, 2010, 09:06 PM
AC Relay is not inside BSI, but it is just above the BSI location on a different plate.
Hope that was help full

dof
28th October, 2010, 09:32 PM
Hi newgeniehex,
for your BSI, if you have the same above you, you can unsoldering the nec (most pin above 100) and put it on a new BSI. You can gain more time.....
You must have hot air gun.

newgeniehex
28th October, 2010, 10:28 PM
Hi newgeniehex,
for your BSI, if you have the same above you, you can unsoldering the nec (most pin above 100) and put it on a new BSI. You can gain more time.....
You must have hot air gun.
hello
i dont have another bsi
my solution is to repair the bsi
the relay is inside the bsi i am sur!!
if i move the bsi the air contioning work
thank in advance

alimmo
28th October, 2010, 11:05 PM
sorry buddy,but i gave you info from Autodata, if by moving the bsi it is having some sort of corrective effect then just solder the part of pcb which is having this effect.
try that first and you never know, also try the obvious (if you havent) solder all the plug pins in case of dry joint.

Hope you sort it out mate .

tachonow
29th October, 2010, 12:47 AM
The relay is in bsi. I have also changed one , Its a common problem. Search the fuse for air cond and you will see then the relay. I dont want to give false infos but I will check the diagram an will tell you the nr of fuse. As I remember is no 13 but not sure.

chacarita
29th October, 2010, 01:32 PM
The relay is in bsi. I have also changed one , Its a common problem. Search the fuse for air cond and you will see then the relay. I dont want to give false infos but I will check the diagram an will tell you the nr of fuse. As I remember is no 13 but not sure.
That is ok, relay is on BSI , follow wire inside bsi, the command is pin number 13 of 16 pins conector colour green its go to relay, and change it work fine i repair a lot of bsi its a common fail

newgeniehex
29th October, 2010, 03:30 PM
That is ok, relay is on BSI , follow wire inside bsi, the command is pin number 13 of 16 pins conector colour green its go to relay, and change it work fine i repair a lot of bsi its a common fail

hello
thank but wher is the relaiy in my picture please?????
I have modified my picture what is the good number relay it is 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or6
thank in advance

tachonow
29th October, 2010, 03:40 PM
hello
thank but wher is the relaiy in my picture please?????
I have modified my picture what is the good number relay it is 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or6
thank in advance
All infos was given . If you cant fix it send it to me and we can make fifty/fifty.

newgeniehex
29th October, 2010, 09:32 PM
All infos was given . If you cant fix it send it to me and we can make fifty/fifty.
hello
all the information I have not been given, I would like to know what the relay is out of order???
please help me is very important
thank in advance

alimmo
30th October, 2010, 03:04 PM
As chacarita said, follow pin No 13 from green connector to one of the relay pins with a multimeter and you should find out which relay it is. does that make sense? hope you sort it out.

asanka
30th October, 2015, 04:21 PM
Hello
i must to repair the bsi VALEO eeprom 95040
the Air Conditioning is out of order
some one know where is the relay please
i have a documentation for bsi siemens not valeo
thank in advance

iwould like to have siemens bsi document coz my ac suffers from the relay problem .

DashProg
30th October, 2015, 04:25 PM
iwould like to have siemens bsi document coz my ac suffers from the relay problem .
First go here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/2-Introduce-Yourself
Second go here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums.../2-Forum-Rules (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/2-Forum-Rules)