PDA

View Full Version : Skyplayer

clem58
28th October, 2010, 07:07 PM
My mate from across the street gave me username and password io see if i could access sky, but i couldn't can any of you guys tell me what i need to do. Thanks for replies.:hmmmm2:

donkeyboy
28th October, 2010, 07:13 PM
ive got the same problem
i cant try this at the mo coz hes away (My mate )but u could try taking lappy to his house so it uses his internet connection then once registerd at his ip take back to ur house again coz as i undrestand u can use anywhere
unless it just means in ur own home home

clem58
28th October, 2010, 10:05 PM
Thats a thought i'll try that, but as i understand it he is supposed to be able to access his package anywhere. Up to 4 devices are allowed.

scubar
2nd November, 2010, 05:12 PM
does anyone know if it's only the iPhone that can display skyplayer or are there any other models that people use to view skyplayer on their phones?

HoTTDubbER
2nd November, 2010, 05:18 PM
u have to register you computer on sky player only so many reg computer can use at 1ce

scubar
2nd November, 2010, 05:22 PM
yea mate you can register upto 4 devices, sorry if i wasn't clear in my question, i was referring specifically to mobile phones, i know it works on the iphone cause we watch it on my mates. and lappy and pc's obviously work no problem, but the only mobile handset i've seen skyplayer on is the iphone, i just wondered if there were any other compatable mobile handsets.

HoTTDubbER
2nd November, 2010, 05:30 PM
not as far as i know its just iphone

scubar
2nd November, 2010, 05:33 PM
MONOPOLY!!!! wonder how much apple bunged sky for that exclusivity!!!

HoTTDubbER
2nd November, 2010, 05:46 PM
the problem is skyplayer isnt flash based its Microsoft silverlight player , so even phones like android based handsets that support flash are useless

scubar
2nd November, 2010, 06:00 PM
good info pal, what about a windows HTC phone would that be a goer?

HoTTDubbER
2nd November, 2010, 06:29 PM
thats an android based phone as just mentioned