PDA

View Full Version : jsc card

.: JaCkPoT :.
28th October, 2010, 07:46 PM
I am sure that my jsc card ill run out next week so I need to get myself a new card sorted. I posted on another forum and one guy seemed to think it would be best to get a Irdeto card again because jsc have just released some recievers approx 4 months ago that use the Irdeto encryption. I point my dish to 13 east 3-4 times a week and update the jsc channels so they all get the green ticks in newcs monitor program but I have noticed that whenever I watch the channels I always get the channels from one of my shares and never hop 0. I did a test last night and unplugged the router from the dm800 and no pics cleared ?

what card shall i get?? viacces or irdeto x

sob1467
28th October, 2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah Aljazeera thought that the Viacess 4 card was immune to card sharing but within weeks it was seen to be not immune to cardsharing. I read somewhere that these new Viacess 4 cards were a failure and jsc are going to revert back to Irdeto cards (not a reliable source though just an opinion on some bloke on a different forum) I'd be surprised to see jsc phasing out the Viacess cards because they paid a lot of money to bring them into use. Altough it was a shock last year when they started turning of cards during the switch of encryption.

drphibes
28th October, 2010, 10:11 PM
Anybody out there using a dm800 with a irdeto or viaaccess card ? I have read off one seller that some of the new irdeto cards will not activate using a "copy cam" are they refering to a dm800 etc ? They say you should buy an irdeto purple cam to make sure it works.

Thanks

drphibes
29th October, 2010, 04:18 PM
I have been intouch with a seller today who suggested I would be better buying the Viaccess card . My previous Irdeto card would read in my dm800 using a combination of newcs + cccam, does anybody know if this cam would do the same with a Viaccess card ?

Thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
29th October, 2010, 05:31 PM
yes that will work fine ^

palpal
17th December, 2010, 06:28 PM
My AlJazeera Card is not working on DM800 i need help please