PDA

View Full Version : Daf LF 55 ABS

russell
1st November, 2010, 09:10 PM
Is there a way to get blink codes for ABS on Daf LF 55 2006
got a abs light coming on intermittent,checked wires to front sensors and no play in wheel bearings
Russell

atters
2nd November, 2010, 01:01 PM
got a abs light coming on intermittent,checked wires to front sensors and no play in wheel bearings
Russell

russell clean the rear wheel abs pickup rings and adjust the sensors to suit.give it a run around the block

dafdiagnos
4th November, 2010, 05:22 PM
Russell
did you manage to sort the fault m8?

russell
5th November, 2010, 08:05 AM
tried cleaning exciters ,but too corroded.fitting new on monday.will let you know then
Russell

russell
14th November, 2010, 06:00 PM
new rear discs fitted,had to go to dealer to clear stored fault codes
Russell

george1
14th November, 2010, 07:38 PM
it`s a wabco or a knorr abs , if it is a wabco you can easy find the unit publication on wabco inform

Cloudmaker
1st December, 2010, 10:50 PM
new rear discs fitted,had to go to dealer to clear stored fault codes
Russell
Hello there i have got a Daf LF 55 with an ABS warning that will not go off,it came on whilst trying to reverse up to my parking place on 29-11-10 with diff-lock engaged i dont think my truck has even got ABS! How much did your dealer charge for clearing fault codes? Thankyou Cloudmaker.

dieseldocter
7th January, 2011, 09:31 PM
have you got the wabco or knore bremse ecu part no

nutsman
13th January, 2011, 02:10 AM
Hello there i have got a Daf LF 55 with an ABS warning that will not go off,it came on whilst trying to reverse up to my parking place on 29-11-10 with diff-lock engaged i dont think my truck has even got ABS! How much did your dealer charge for clearing fault codes? Thankyou Cloudmaker.

If you have the lamp, you almost certainly have abs