PDA

View Full Version : UR v9 Image CCcam isssue on TGM220

BillyBlue
2nd November, 2010, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys
I've just installed UR v9 image on my TGM220(with SAT Tuner installed)
I can't seem to find and download CCcam 2.14. I've tried the blue panel and there is nothing. I've also tried to do it manually by ftp'ing a CCcam TAR file to the temp directory and installing it. but I do not get the CCcam option in the softcam selection box.
Someone told me to ftp the 'Extra URL' file to the VAR/ETC directory, but this did not work either.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in advance.

plasterer
2nd November, 2010, 06:43 PM
Try going backto V8
And axess the panel then ..............Paul

andiewill
2nd November, 2010, 07:23 PM
Press blue button then press blue panle button, scroll to add on manager,and your ccam 2.14 should be there, press green to install.

or

or instead of the green button press manual yellow button and in the drop down menu on the next page it should be there and install.

i cant quite remember which way it is for a manual install but its one of the two ways above.

BillyBlue
2nd November, 2010, 09:46 PM
Press blue button then press blue panle button, scroll to add on manager,and your ccam 2.14 should be there, press green to install.

or

or instead of the green button press manual yellow button and in the drop down menu on the next page it should be there and install.

i cant quite remember which way it is for a manual install but its one of the two ways above.
When I go to addon manager, it is blank. There is no CCcam 2.14 listed.

plasterer
2nd November, 2010, 10:07 PM
Havent tried V9uk
But V8 in this post will acsess panel ..........Paul

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f139/ur-image-149695/

andiewill
2nd November, 2010, 11:40 PM
Just tried v9 for a mate who is updating and had no joy with that image ftp -ing or internet download ?, but as stated v8 works ok, i could never get the update for control panle to access Cccam 2.14 to work, but a manual install works fine unlike v9 which is a shame as everything i tried did not work except itgate edit, but when i get a bit more time i will have a less haste go at it again.

freck
3rd November, 2010, 12:30 AM
Do us a favour Andiewill,can you upload your CCcam on here please.Got an itgate here giving trouble....wont d/l the cam from the panel plus manual install doesnt seem to do anything.
Cam not showing in var after ftp and chmodded it aswell to 755??
Tried V7.9 manual install,V8 internet d/l and tried a few EDG images but extra url is dated and cant source a good one.Nothing going my way today with the F**cker!!
Once i get an image complete i'll back it up fully loaded with Control Centre 2.5 and upload here for everyone to use.
Will save everyone the grief in the future.
Appreiate it if you can mate.
Nice one
Freck

andiewill
3rd November, 2010, 01:49 AM
Here you go but i did not change the chommed attributes and nice one :-

freck
3rd November, 2010, 02:18 AM
Really appreciate that Andiewill man......spot on.
Gonna try get some half decent itgate images on here tomorrow hopefully.Got that url aswell from my other thread so might do something usefull with both cam and url.
Freck

shamusbhoy
3rd November, 2010, 12:30 PM
V9 working ok with me, panel downloading cams,channel lists
etc but can't get a backup.Tried Conrol Centre 2.5, goes through the motions, reboots box then nothing so I must be doing something wrong.Wait and see if freck has any joy.

freck
3rd November, 2010, 02:03 PM
I'm in the same boat as you now shamus,heres my story
1.Booted box holding ^ button on receiver and done a factory reset just to flush the var and start fresh.
2.Flashed on V8 Ireland Edition(makes no difference on sat) with no probs.
3.Ftp'd to box and put Andiewills CCcam files into tmp
4.Went back to box and hit blue button twice and scrolled down to addon manager.Youll then see your CCcam files and hit ok to install...cam will then show in smatrcam menu(blue button once.)
The full install also creates the CCcam.cfg in var/etc for your own use.Also put in latest Sly channels with DB Edit.
So job done....then the shit hits the fan trying to backup the lot.
Flashed box with Control centre 2.5 so i stuck with that for backup.
In Flash Backup I chose ALL .ie Var and Update in one,box goes tru the motions and you can see you var files plus bouquets backing up....then comes the dreaded ####dump start ok message.
Waited a while and nothing happening so left it....still nothing and while im typing this...still F.A.
Tried every variation of backk ups and only managed to get a poxy channel list from the whole back up option.
We're obviously overlooking something here but I thought I'd copy out my whole var folder and post it here along with the V8 image and control centre.A complete image can then be compiled just by overwriting the var folder on V8 with my one complete eith Cccam2.1.4 and update channel list and bouqets.
Its var.tar.gz and you can try it with the backup function on the control centre.
Got everything I needed up and running and happy with it,thanks to Andiewill for support and Plasterer always behind me....cheers lads
Thats all for now,might have a go off the EDG NEmesis laterz.

shamusbhoy
3rd November, 2010, 04:22 PM
Yeh see what your saying m8, I did the same in 7.9 had to ftp cccam on manually, but when I put V9 on the panel gave me all the downloads eg cams,channel lists,skins, addons etc so didnt have to ftp anything. Did exactly the same as you in ICC 2.5 with the same results so beginning to sound like a bug or we're missing something.

freck
3rd November, 2010, 05:28 PM
Yep sound like it alright....so V9 is the image for Itgate Sat.
Problem solved for all other users.
Freck

plasterer
3rd November, 2010, 05:48 PM
Is there a link for v9 posted
or can somebodyup the image ,Thanx ..........Paul

BillyBlue
3rd November, 2010, 06:31 PM
Hi Guys
I've got v8 working after installing CCcam manually.
But i'm in the same boat when it comes to backing up the working image, just haven't been able to do it.

freck
3rd November, 2010, 09:35 PM
Is there a link for v9 posted
or can somebodyup the image ,Thanx ..........Paul
V9 now up Paul
Freck

plasterer
5th November, 2010, 06:38 PM
yer just put it on a 200
Blue panel acsess no probs
Thanx chaps
EDG on a 220 no panel acsess on that one 4.4 i think it was...Paul

freck
5th November, 2010, 09:30 PM
Try this one...in var/etc and chmod to 755 Paul.

mept1
20th November, 2010, 01:40 PM
V9 working ok with me, panel downloading cams,channel lists
etc but can't get a backup.Tried Conrol Centre 2.5, goes through the motions, reboots box then nothing so I must be doing something wrong.Wait and see if freck has any joy.

shamusbhoy have you tried the enigma web interface? i managed to bk my v9 up,when in there press config then flash manager,i,m sure you can work the rest out.

redondo5
7th December, 2010, 05:03 AM
ur v9 does the blue panel work better than edg nemesis - in particular i want epg weekly for uk

handyguy2002
20th March, 2011, 12:37 AM
hi guys

i have a TGM 220 but I need a sat tuner
also whitch image is better
Ur
or nemesis

cheers

plasterer
20th March, 2011, 01:10 PM
Both very good images mate
Panel is down for sure on UKUR
Think the same for EDG
But manuel install will work
Tuners a 2 min job to fit ..................Paul

mept1
19th April, 2011, 07:53 AM
This extra url works perfect on the EDG-nemesis 4.1...installed last night.

sinno
29th April, 2011, 10:10 PM
Hi all trying to revive my itgate,i installed a sat tuner,i used control center and put v9 0n it,i went to the panel to put on cccam 2.14 but it isnt there,how do i manualy install it please,any help appreciated

mept1
30th April, 2011, 09:41 AM
hi..if you read through the threads it explains ftp into the temp/ folder and manually install it.....i personaly could never manualy insatall..

sinno
30th April, 2011, 01:11 PM
hi..if you read through the threads it explains ftp into the temp/ folder and manually install it.....i personaly could never manualy insatall..
Hi mept1,thanks for the response,i tried ftp from windows itself but could'nt find the box even thou the box ic connected,am i missing something with the ip

mept1
30th April, 2011, 01:44 PM
change your password from blank to one of your choice ie"itgate" with itgate control centre,i could never ftp into the box with the default password which is blank.use a ftp client like dreambox control centre,or flash xp.

sinno
30th April, 2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks mept1,sorry to be such a noob,i have it connected to the router,do i still need any of those ftp clients,is there a guide anywhere so i dont drive you mad with the questions,i appreciate your replies and patience,i did read thru the threads but am at a loss

mept1
30th April, 2011, 02:18 PM
Think you have plenty of reading to do...start here..

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/guide-how-use-flashfxp-ftp-your-dreambox-1307/

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/dreambox-control-centre-200651/ 2nd post down click on it.

sinno
4th May, 2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the links mept1,seems my problem was the ethernet cable,have ordered the right one,any advice on where to point the dish for the best viewing,i am currently pointed at 28.2 i think astra 2

andiewill
4th May, 2011, 02:19 PM
It depends what size dish you have a look here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/required-dish-size-guide-7076/)

But 28 astra is fine for picking up the sly channles on a sly dish, and maybe hotbird 13 is quite popular, for anything else check the link for dish size.

freck
4th May, 2011, 03:52 PM
Heres the cam for manual install,ftp to temp and install via remote in the panel.
I sourced another sat tuner so ill be tipping away at it as soon as it arrives and ill try to compile complete image....tried it before i think and made a balls of it but I'll give it another crack.

mept1
4th May, 2011, 04:23 PM
As plasterer said in other itgate TGM220 thread.. you only need to copy a complete ukurv9 complete "var" or edg-nemisis complete "var" folder over..to a reciver already flashed with the v9 .or a edg-nemisis image.

sinno
4th May, 2011, 05:46 PM
Thanks for all your help,i will have to look into a motorised dish i think,i only have one of those fixed ROSS dishs that came in a pack with a reciever,fun times ahead i think,again thanks for your help

sinno
6th May, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hi guys,me again,i managed to get the ftp going to the itgate with a patched ethernet cable,i ftp'd the files from freck's rar up above,i went to panel and blue button again but nothing was there,so what i did was put the cccam-2.14 in addons and it came up in the panel,my question is is that ok or have i done wrong,also should a sly channel show on the itgate now because all im getting is the channel is scrambled,your help is much appreciated,and go easy on me i'm learning as i go

andiewill
6th May, 2011, 09:56 PM
If correct you should at least be getting fta channles ie:- bbc, itv etc.

when in the blue panle is your cam 2.14 showing up there ? if not change it to 2.14.

if it is not there in the drop down menu it has not loaded correctly so try this below credit to Freck and phat1 :-

FRECK POSTED THIS SO ALL CREDIT TO HIM HOPE IT HELPS Ftp cccam 2.1.4 to tmp then goto software update with your controls and choose manual install(yellow button i think) and youll see cccam_2.1.4_full.tar.gz,press ok to install and leave the box do its thing, then goto blue buton and you should see it in your cams.
Ftp files to var/etc if your going down that road

msuk
20th July, 2011, 04:45 PM
All,

I have been looking through the thread and have a itGate 220 with a Sat tuner. My sat dish is the standard sky one pointing at 28.2 E.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what will the CCcam 2.14 give me? Looking through the CCcam.providers file I can see loads of providers so will I get all these extra channels?

I have been trying to understand this and just cant grasp what is going on. Hopefully someone can explain.

Many thanks in advance
Msuk

andiewill
20th July, 2011, 04:56 PM
You will only get the FTA channles with or without the Ccam, to get additional channles you need to subscribe to a server which they will give you a line to ftp to you Ccam config file, and when you run CCam 2.14 or above you will get additional channles, get a motorise dish set up and a decent size dish the world could be you oyster :-) hope that helps.

msuk
20th July, 2011, 05:10 PM
You will only get the FTA channles with or without the Ccam, to get additional channles you need to subscribe to a server which they will give you a line to ftp to you Ccam config file, and when you run CCam 2.14 or above you will get additional channles, get a motorise dish set up and a decent size dish the world could be you oyster :-) hope that helps.

Hello thanks for your response :) Are there any free ones I can experiment with?

Thanks

msuk
20th July, 2011, 05:56 PM

Also when you say "need to subscribe to a server" how will this work if my Satellite is pointing to 28.2E?

Thanks

Shady
20th July, 2011, 06:08 PM
ur dish needs to point to 28.2e to pick up the sly uk channels..u then need a server to unlock the sly uk channels..

andiewill
20th July, 2011, 06:48 PM
Hello thanks for your response :) Are there any free ones I can experiment with?

Thanks

There are free ones but you will also need to give something back in exchange and that my friend is a whole different ball game, which is not discussed here, but if you google there are loads of tutorials out there, But most servers will give you a 24 hr test line.