PDA

View Full Version : Dbox Remote Control Button

tonygaddr
17th April, 2008, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know how to reprogram the 'Dbox' button on the Sagem Dbox remote control. I seem to have mistakenly altered it. When pressed it no longer brings up the Services Menu. Instead it just alternates between 2 TV channels.

Devilfish
17th April, 2008, 01:32 PM
Looks like you've configured it to be a last channel button.

Probably need to reflash with IFA to get it back.

Or

If you can ftp to the box, go to /var/tuxbox/config, edit the neutrino.conf file and find this line..

key_lastchannel=

Set it to key_lastchannel=11

That sets the last channel button to the 0 key as it should be. Hopefully that will leave put the dbox key back to normal.

If not, as I said, IFA is your friend.

gurter
7th May, 2008, 05:07 PM
on some images you can reprogram all keys manually
goto configuration then keys
its very easy choose what you want then press the button you want

save and thats it

Devilfish
7th May, 2008, 06:39 PM
Not if you've managed to reprogram the dbox button lol...you can't get access to those menus. ;)

But we know what you mean :) thanks for the additional info. :)

edds
7th May, 2008, 09:32 PM
How about if you can access it via the webbrowser and it has the remote control on screen?

If it's networked, just type the IP address in to your webbrowser and navigate to the remote control page.

What_the_fox_hat
31st March, 2009, 07:57 PM
Looks like you've configured it to be a last channel button.

Probably need to reflash with IFA to get it back.

Or

If you can ftp to the box, go to /var/tuxbox/config, edit the neutrino.conf file and find this line..

key_lastchannel=

Set it to key_lastchannel=11

That sets the last channel button to the 0 key as it should be. Hopefully that will leave put the dbox key back to normal.

If not, as I said, IFA is your friend.
Sorry to bump an old thread but I have made the same stupid mistake. I had to replace a broken remote and got one that works both a Dbox 1 and dbox 2. Thought I could make use of some of the extra buttons and ended up overwriting the Dbox button with the command that switches between radio and tv:embarassed: now i cannot access the menu.

I can navigate to the Tuxbox menu through the Blade menu - is there a simple line to edit in it?

Thanks for any help in advance.