PDA

View Full Version : Sat image Pack For ITGate TGM220

freck
3rd November, 2010, 07:21 PM
Compiled a few bit n pieces for getting Sat Itgates up and running,pack included EDG image,extra url plus install info and Control Centre2.5 for flashing your box.
Started a new thread on it for peeps to find easily rather than trawling tru the threads.
Check it out and let me know:wink:
Freck

satsmo
3rd November, 2010, 07:25 PM
Cheers, good to see the thread pick up and those with Itgates starting to work together once again.

I will sticky this and leave it open so others can contribute.

shamusbhoy
3rd November, 2010, 09:13 PM
ukur V9 for anyone who wants to try.

freck
3rd November, 2010, 09:21 PM
Good onya Shamusbhoy.....:congrats:
Can mods add this as a seperate sticky as this image will sort out everyone and put an end to all queries......100% working on all addons etc.
Freck

phat1
11th November, 2010, 07:26 PM
hi in the extra.url info how do i do this chmod change to 755,there is no sat image when i extract it

nowuckinfurries
12th November, 2010, 04:34 PM
extra url goes in /var/etc
right click on file,select attributes and change to 755

phat1
13th November, 2010, 11:57 AM
hi i changed the chmod to 755 but still getting configfile parse error,any info on how to fix this please

plasterer
13th November, 2010, 08:45 PM
extra url goes in /var/etc
right click on file,select attributes and change to 755

Dont think hes getting that far NWF
He cant extract the image with Winrar by the looks....Paul

phat1
14th November, 2010, 02:57 PM
Dont think hes getting that far NWF
He cant extract the image with Winrar by the looks....Paul
Hi i can extract with winrar,i put the file into var/etc changed it chmod 755 but i still get the error message when i press the blue button,so i cant download cccam 2.14,any info would be great as no cam means no channels only fta

plasterer
14th November, 2010, 08:05 PM
Do you have DHCP enabled on the box............Paul

phat1
14th November, 2010, 09:03 PM
Yes I do thanks for your info.is there any issue with the server that the extra file came from.I have tried the old and the new extra file but no joy

plasterer
14th November, 2010, 09:25 PM
i fyou have ukur 9 on
That boots to the red car screen
Then the panel should deffo work
It works on the 2 i have here
And connects via the router with ease
How is your network set up
Can you acsess the box wirelessly via the Router ......Paul

phat1
15th November, 2010, 06:03 PM
i'm going to try the ukur 9 image and see how i get on i'll post back.i can access the box wirelessly no problem.it must be a problem with the extra.url thanks for your help

ECher
16th December, 2010, 01:26 PM
Friends, I do not know much English. Tell me what you need to download Sat image Pack For ITGate TGM220. (except for registration on the site).
interested in the file - extra.url

wacky
16th December, 2010, 03:40 PM
Good onya Shamusbhoy.....:congrats:
Can mods add this as a seperate sticky as this image will sort out everyone and put an end to all queries......100% working on all addons etc.
Freck
can any 1 tell me is it possible to pick up 13e on my dreambox500s im using dark star2 but keep picking up bskyb wen i scan is any 1 nice to do an image 4 me wit the channel list allready installed wit cccam213 so i can just move dish tell i get a picture you will helping me a lot THANKS

ECher
16th December, 2010, 04:18 PM
sorry, figured out.

thanks for files

andiewill
16th December, 2010, 07:24 PM
can any 1 tell me is it possible to pick up 13e on my dreambox500s im using dark star2 but keep picking up bskyb wen i scan is any 1 nice to do an image 4 me wit the channel list allready installed wit cccam213 so i can just move dish tell i get a picture you will helping me a lot THANKS

Wacky this the itgate section and you will need a dreambox image ? check in the downloads or post here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/) in the dreambox section, and i'm sure someone would point you in the right direction.

Plus if you list what you have ie: dish sizr, motorised etc would be a great help, and yes it should be possible to pick up 13e.

freck
21st May, 2011, 03:45 PM
Posted an EDG image and a few cams for manual install in the forums......this sticky might be dated so youll find updated info here.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f138/edg-nemeis-4-1-1-imagefor-itgate-207819/
and here
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f138/cams-itgate-running-edg-nemesis-207470/
Freck

canenas1
22nd April, 2012, 11:31 AM
hi ...
i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

timluissilva
15th July, 2012, 04:30 PM
hi
i have a problem
i cant dont know how to put a new image on my itgate tg200? i lost all configuration and now i need to instal a new image, what image i most put and wich program i use to put the new image and cccam
can anibody help me
thanks
timluissilva