PDA

View Full Version : Aston Villa

sunsilk10
3rd December, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hi, I was trying to buy a ticket for the match Aston Villa v/s Man Utd but I was told I need to have a history of purchase. Has anyone experience this?

opsmonkey
3rd December, 2008, 08:45 PM
dont know about the villa mate but with most prem teams now you cant get a ticket for a premium game without a receipt for an earlier game..

i know at anfield you have to have a fancard with prior purchase's for about 7 home games bfore you can even think about getting a ticket for any premium game..

even the last home CL game against Marsellie you had to have a prior purchase on your fancard from the PSV game

its a good way of ensuring those who go to the match reguarly get rewarded for their attendance

Joe Hickey
3rd December, 2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah we have something similer at Liverpool, all purachases or associated to a fan card and that gives you priority for bigger matches.

Joe Hickey
3rd December, 2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry posted too slow :-)

R0B
5th December, 2008, 11:54 AM
This whole priotity card stuff similar to the Arsenal one is just a total hook to make more money. Stick to the lower legues.

R0B
5th December, 2008, 11:55 AM
In fact do any Championship teams have anything like this? maybe Wolves or teams with high crowds?

thered
5th December, 2008, 12:01 PM
at man united i pay for a scheme around ?80 for the family just to be able to enter a ballot for tickets one united its called

you can go in for any pl tickets but you might not get them it just give you the chance to be drawn from a hat basically

i have been to 1 match this season so far newcastle first game of the season and it doesnt look like i will get to anymore cos im skint and on the sick

so basically my money spent is a total waste

opsmonkey
6th December, 2008, 08:27 PM
This whole priotity card stuff similar to the Arsenal one is just a total hook to make more money. Stick to the lower legues.

it rewards fans who go to the game week in week out.. stops armchair fans taking all the big game tickets.. as for your last comment.. lower league football is cheaper for a reason.. its shit