PDA

View Full Version : What`s new at the reflashing tools market?

DiegoAC
6th November, 2010, 04:07 AM
Got an email some time ago stating that Holmes was leaving Byteshooter and techtec taking charge of the business, also saw that CMDtec is now part of Flashtec S.A (I believe previously was cmdtec s.r.l).
Heard also that the kessv2 hardware is no longer manufatured by Alientech but by a third company.
Is there a major takeover taking place on this market or are they just coincidences?

Getting paranoid, I better go to bed...

DiegoAC
8th November, 2010, 06:22 PM
Putting aside that I tried to be "funny" at the end of my mail, I was seriously asking if anyone knows or heard something about this.

Regards.

Got an email some time ago stating that Holmes was leaving Byteshooter and techtec taking charge of the business, also saw that CMDtec is now part of Flashtec S.A (I believe previously was cmdtec s.r.l).
Heard also that the kessv2 hardware is no longer manufatured by Alientech but by a third company.
Is there a major takeover taking place on this market or are they just coincidences?

Getting paranoid, I better go to bed...

easytech
18th November, 2010, 12:29 AM
I only know that CMD is still CMDTEC srl.
Still could be a daughter from another comapny, but i know Anto personally and I don't think he sell the company.

DiegoAC
9th December, 2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks for your reply man, I guess then it?s just the brand that?s part of flashtec (it says cmdtec is a registered trademark of flashtec in their web).

Regards.

I only know that CMD is still CMDTEC srl.
Still could be a daughter from another comapny, but i know Anto personally and I don't think he sell the company.

i_shot_the_sheriff
14th June, 2014, 07:04 AM
Just to share my personal opinion (based on the expirience i had with them),,, Flashtec offers ZERO support on communication protocols!

I've been asking them for support for 3 weeks even after i paid for the support and subscription! They wouldn't reply to e-mails,,,, and when i called them they told me excuses!

Finally i got a refund on the support and subscription package and my head is calm now!!