PDA

View Full Version : Guide Italian WinOLS

mariooo
6th November, 2010, 07:52 PM
Hello, anyone has a link to download the guide in Italian to learn to use WinOLS?

del635
8th November, 2010, 07:38 PM
To be honest mate, the number1 guide on winols in the whole world is the actual manual imo

mariooo
9th November, 2010, 08:49 AM
To be honest mate, the number1 guide on winols in the whole world is the actual manual imo

but you want it paid "DEL635" right? and how much would you pay? I have requested help on the forum because of the book in Italian WinOLS existed for some time and is free ...
Unfortunately I can not find the file tutorial ita WinOLS and even a link where to download it if someone could pass it to me gently?

del635
9th November, 2010, 10:23 PM
but you want it paid "DEL635" right? and how much would you pay? I have requested help on the forum because of the book in Italian WinOLS existed for some time and is free ...
Unfortunately I can not find the file tutorial ita WinOLS and even a link where to download it if someone could pass it to me gently?
Sorry it must be the language barrier, youve completely misunderstood me or I have you.:ridinghorse::congrats:

mariooo
10th November, 2010, 07:50 AM
Sorry it must be the language barrier, youve completely misunderstood me or I have you.:ridinghorse::congrats:

Del635 Ok but then you can help me or not??

del635
12th November, 2010, 06:15 PM
I see now you want the manual, I thought you wanted the stolen 'guide' posted on here, I was just sayin the manual is better. have you tried going to evc website, changing language to italian then checking the download section?? the manual should be free there.

mariooo
15th November, 2010, 02:08 PM
I see now you want the manual, I thought you wanted the stolen 'guide' posted on here, I was just sayin the manual is better. have you tried going to evc website, changing language to italian then checking the download section?? the manual should be free there.

could not find a guide in Italian to win ols anyone has a link to download it, or a file that I can go?Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica

brenk
17th November, 2010, 02:17 PM
could not find a guide in Italian to win ols anyone has a link to download it, or a file that I can go?Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica

Mario ,it's ok for you?

stefano72
17th November, 2010, 11:42 PM
Ciao a tutti, qualcuno mi fa capire perch? non ho il permesso per scaricare? mi interessava la guida di Winols in italiano...grazie

del635
18th November, 2010, 12:10 AM
Introduce yourself in the right section and wait.

damih
18th November, 2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks brenk for your help !!!

mariooo
28th November, 2010, 02:35 PM
Mario ,it's ok for you?

Thanks for the book in 1000 Brenk eng ..

Brenk you have a link where I can download a working version with crack WinOLS? I downloaded winols1500 damos but the loader does not work and therefore not part still help me?

grinovsky
28th November, 2010, 10:33 PM
hi mariooo
i send you the loader on pm if you want

mariooo
29th November, 2010, 01:12 PM
hi mariooo
i send you the loader on pm if you want

Ok grinovsky you can send me the loader in PM if you want to thank you ...

I have a file loader with heart-shaped icon but does not generate the key with other friends instead .. try with yourAscolta
Trascrizione fonetica

grinovsky
30th November, 2010, 06:13 PM
I send the loader to mariooo like promesse and he say
Hello and thank you
I too have the same loader with the heart but does not work
I also tried the same but it is your will send images to see my mistake
and he add:
Where do I thank you for the click?
so i will thank's him to this yousfell post

deffc0n
30th November, 2010, 06:21 PM