PDA

View Full Version : A solution for JCB Spare Parts not showing part numbers

magicblack
8th November, 2010, 06:02 AM
This is a how to, just for the problem "Not showing part numbers for JCB spare parts" any other problem not included...

Instructions:

1. To have already access to JCB SPP with a good ky .xml generated with old kygn. (you can have one in this honor forum)

2. Select a model, and under part number you couldn?t see the part number... so the solution is: right button click and select "View source code" this operation opens notepad with the source code (jcb is made with html, javascript, a database and xml)

3. Select Edit->Find (ctrl+F) and write the "Name" Part you are looking for... and in the source code before the name there is the Part number for every part.

4. Enjoy...

P.S. Sorry guys I can?t remember exactly the keyword that use the programm JCB for every part number in the source code.. I thinks is "pnumber" "part_number" "part_no" something like that, but with a little time and the instructions, you will be able to find it...
Don?t forget to push thanks button :ridinghorse::wavey:

mr.smart
10th November, 2010, 07:05 PM
This is a how to, just for the problem "Not showing part numbers for JCB spare parts" any other problem not included...

Instructions:

1. To have already access to JCB SPP with a good ky .xml generated with old kygn. (you can have one in this honor forum)

2. Select a model, and under part number you couldn?t see the part number... so the solution is: right button click and select "View source code" this operation opens notepad with the source code (jcb is made with html, javascript, a database and xml)

3. Select Edit->Find (ctrl+F) and write the "Name" Part you are looking for... and in the source code before the name there is the Part number for every part.

4. Enjoy...

P.S. Sorry guys I can?t remember exactly the keyword that use the programm JCB for every part number in the source code.. I thinks is "pnumber" "part_number" "part_no" something like that, but with a little time and the instructions, you will be able to find it...
Don?t forget to push thanks button :ridinghorse::wavey:

I think if you will print the drawing you will see a part number too?, plz test it.