PDA

View Full Version : Is there notifications for threads

garry1312
8th November, 2010, 01:03 PM
Hi is there a way of getting notifications on replys to your threads, notifications when you get thanks, or even notifications on threads that you have commented on.

At the moment I have to go in to my statistics and manually check through my threads or posts that I have made and so on and it would just be so much more simpler if there was a section on here showing you.

Great site but could do with this or am I missing something and is it already there?

Dreamer
8th November, 2010, 02:20 PM
If you look above you're post here you will see a tab called "thread tools" if you click on this you can "subscribe to this thread" If anyone adds a comment to the thread it will put a notification in you're user cp. when you go into user cp you will see all the subscribed threads listed which have had replies since your last visit. This allows you to keep track of multiple threads which you may be involved in, without having to go hunting all over the place for them :)

garry1312
8th November, 2010, 04:43 PM
excellent thanks for the help mate :)

Devilfish
8th November, 2010, 10:14 PM
Also, when you start a thread or make a post, there is a 'Notifications' section just above the submit button, you can choose to have email notifications when someone makes a reply, instantly, daily, weekly, etc. :)