New RSA Card soon comes!

ZEBRA Two!!!!

Iso 7816 Smartcard Flash 72 kb
Eeprom 72 kb
Crypto:Yes
(RSA) Protokoll:T0, T1, TE
Language:ASM, (C)
Programierbar 3.57 mhz

What is with it Openly " Sky Germany and HD + Germany, and Soon still there comes TV Cabo!
Sales of the Card are on 10.11.2010 the price, the Card are 110 ? of a lot of fun with the zebra Two Card!

Zebra Two teams

ppl are talkin that still cheaper is to get official subscription of both providers and what i thinkin earlier was right way

they all were just only waiting till whole europea will move to nagra 3 and they will strike .

Not a mention some providers warranty just came to end .

i am not happy coz it will start mission key changing so share user will start getting black screens again

Some rumors are bouncing around since weeks.

Today we got confirmation from some guys in the scene that one of this cards is on the newcamd servers with PPV from Sky Deutschland.

There are two options on this:

1. It's the ND$ MOSCing which is running since a year now on some servers but never went public.

2. The Atmel based cards from Nagra have been hacked so far.
This second possibility is the one claimed by Zebra 2 but... there is a but... there are some mismatching technical issues.
Nagra has 2 kind of cards. ST MCU based (ROM 142 etc...) is use for TV Cabo, Polsat etc. Those cards are in place on native Nagra countries. Then there is the ATMEL based cards like Sky Deustchland, Digital + known as ROM 180. Atmel cards are used in tunneled systems like Seca or Irdeto.

Both cards ST and Atmel used an embedded ASIC which cannot be dumped as Flash/ROM + EEProm can be on a normal card. This is a kind of PKI or Crypto Processor and the functions inside cannot be discovered so easily if the hacker cannot reverse the logic inside the silicon.

Download:

ITS A SCAM !
8th November, 2010, 06:11 PM
So what you saying Alun...It looks possible that N3 is cracked and this card will soon open many other N3 based broadcasters ?? Also will it be possible to share a Zebra card ??

alunfennell
8th November, 2010, 06:25 PM
From what I understand Yes you can share it, but when the Keys change it will go for everbody but you know that anyway lol.

I would not run off to buy one of these cards straight away as the Providers will I am sure switch Roms as fast as this card starts selling The Card has found a weakness in only Two of the Roms been currently used by European Providers.

Its not a true Hack its a tunnelled opening thats been exploited and could be switched off with an software update, change of ROM or a card Switch ....

But It will be interesting to see what happens.....

KMM
8th November, 2010, 06:41 PM
does the zebra-team have an official website

opsmonkey
8th November, 2010, 07:01 PM
You remind me of a Sat / Cable providers employee KMM..

You dont post that often but when you do its always related to security exploitation or piracy of equipment :hmmmm2:

HEXbin
12th November, 2010, 01:08 PM
you know i working on this file but change the publick keys are not a issue what is the issue is will provider do a update that starts usen diffrent rom functions what we really need is a rom dump for the n3

ohno
12th November, 2010, 01:49 PM
you know i working on this file but change the publick keys are not a issue what is the issue is will provider do a update that starts usen diffrent rom functions what we really need is a rom dump for the n3
after updating betacrypt 1702 card 2 days ago it now needs to recieve around 2 emms a minute for it to run it never took any emms before just monthly update so i would say there changing protocol for some reason:congrats:

Richie66
13th November, 2010, 10:23 AM
Finally good news I have been waiting for.

KMM
13th November, 2010, 01:28 PM
the reason why i ask is becouse it has the same spec as a
Blue Dragon card so was wondaring if it is the same card but re branded

.: JaCkPoT :.
13th November, 2010, 04:56 PM
this card apparently will only open packages on rom 141 and 182 i think,, being on nagra 3, a provider can change their rom very quicly to the likes of 142 etc and leave the card useless

HEXbin
13th November, 2010, 06:59 PM
hello all figured anyone that cared to test this info would need this 2 and so all know this isn't $ishnet or bev fix so read before you by. I am not sugesting that any one get these cams i just give info needed for that file posted.

hxxp://91.184.51.220/xtcommerce/product_info.php?info=p101_10-x-Zebra-2-Smartcard.html

C/P OF MORE TO COME INFO:

Liberty Loader by Liberty Team 2010

We chopped Nagra 3 and NDS Videoguard and will prove it

Files for Sky German and others come to 15.11.2010

Cam Support for Liberty Card

Test OK : Zetacam (All)
Test OK : Alphacrypt (All)
Test OK : Dragoncam (All)

not only nag 3 but videoguard as well ..great think i'll wait until other people buy the cards and test them....there is a loader but i wasnt sure if it was legal to upload

Ansem
13th November, 2010, 08:11 PM
there is a loader but i wasnt sure if it was legal to upload

stick it up on rapidshare or somewhere like that so we can have a look mate :)

HEXbin
14th November, 2010, 12:46 AM
stick it up on rapidshare or somewhere like that so we can have a look mate :)
to tell ya i look for the file still i seen its out there but i am awaiting for the user to send me a correct url i do have this teaser url that i found google it

hxxp://liberty.to/dl/ (http://liberty.to/dl/) just fix the XX's

here the loader but it don't like the file

hxxp://hotfile.com/dl/82421342/a8c0b3a/LibertyLoader_1.01.rar.html (http://hotfile.com/dl/82421342/a8c0b3a/LibertyLoader_1.01.rar.html)

HEXbin
16th November, 2010, 04:05 PM
sorry folks but this looks like a full blown scam if you disassemble both loaders the ascii states fake fake fake and didem so at least onething fact neither of those loders will do anything at this time.

momasora
10th January, 2011, 06:59 PM
is this card work dish network or bev