PDA

View Full Version : Diagun or Multi Di@g, european cars mainly

gomarota
9th November, 2010, 09:52 PM
Hello, i searched from some opinions, but i found nothing, im thinking to buy one of this tools, what do you recommend me?
for brands like
bmw, vag ,mercedes,ford,mazda,peugeot,renault,toyota, opel

if can be updated (multidiag can, i dont know if diagun can) better.

Thanks guys!

paro44
10th November, 2010, 09:17 AM
I posted here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/word-advice-171154/) the results from a test of german DEKRA. They compared some diagnostic tools on different cars, test included multidiag and x431 (similar to diagun i guess). Maybe that helps you a bit.

Launch overall seems to be better than actia, but on french an italian cars actia is better.

baner
10th November, 2010, 06:13 PM
Hello, i searched from some opinions, but i found nothing, im thinking to buy one of this tools, what do you recommend me?
for brands like

if can be updated (multidiag can, i dont know if diagun can) better.

Thanks guys!

Do you think about "cloned" or "original" devices.
:motz:
If you talk about original devices, than Launch Diagun updates are more frequent and free of cahrge in first year of use. That is not situation with Actia XS + multidiag office.

As for europian vehicles support, it is about the same for both devices (there is a special EUROPIAN version of original Launch DIagun, with softwares for only europian vehicles makers (9+1) and without any additional adapters cables, which is considerably cheaper).

If you talk about "cloned" devices (in fact only cloned thing is software!) from china, than for updates you're on your own with those chinese sellers. You can pay for "once a time" update of diagun software for about USD150/200. But you will initially got far much supported manufacturers, including EU, USA and Japan/Asia/Korea/China even a Russian VAZ! (I think about 45-50), that is far better solution, than cracked verision I/2010 of Multidi@g office+ chinese clone of ACtia XS interface.

All in all, IMHO Launch Diagun is (in both options, as clone or original) much better solution.:eating:

Regards, and respect:wavey:

miha99
10th November, 2010, 07:14 PM
Of course Diagun only if different languages are important to you.Diagun suport languages only in main menu all other only in English!

treo
10th November, 2010, 08:20 PM
Hi
I work with Launch from 2004,and for one year I have Diagun,I think this is the best multibrand diagnostic tool.

hornet600
11th November, 2010, 11:50 AM
Hi
I work with Launch from 2004,and for one year I have Diagun,I think this is the best multibrand diagnostic tool.
I use also to the diagun I find it very good
I have full Europe and Asia, still goes improved like translation in Italian.

Vladimirkbl
11th November, 2010, 01:46 PM
Diagun suport languages only in main menu all other only in English! diagun is good, but if it is revision one, it updates by e-mail not online

gigaby
13th November, 2010, 07:30 PM
:ridinghorse:Hi, l have two machine : Diagun and MultiDiag.
MultiDiag is better but Diagun is more userfriend. Which you prefer?

mattydr67
16th November, 2010, 07:32 PM
:ridinghorse:Hi, l have two machine : Diagun and MultiDiag.
MultiDiag is better but Diagun is more userfriend. Which you prefer?

I prefer Diagun.
Languages you can change it in softwears not just in the main menu.
For some brands I have Espanish, Greek and Russian languages.
I will try to upload them and who wants to try will can do it.
Good luck

baner
17th November, 2010, 10:01 AM
I prefer Diagun.
Languages you can change it in softwears not just in the main menu.
For some brands I have Espanish, Greek and Russian languages.
I will try to upload them and who wants to try will can do it.
Good luck

Does this other language versions demands separate licence files?

If does, than like standard english softwares, will works only on your smartbox??:hmmmm2: (and all cloned smartboxes with same SN)

Anyway, if you can upload it, thanks in advance!

Regards and respect!:wavey:

mattydr67
17th November, 2010, 10:06 AM
Does this other language versions demands separate licence files?

If does, than like standard english softwares, will works only on your smartbox??:hmmmm2: (and all cloned smartboxes with same SN)

Anyway, if you can upload it, thanks in advance!

Regards and respect!:wavey:

No
No depends of the S/N
you just copy paste inside the folder of your car sw and then you can change it.
Would you like to try?
PM to me
Good luck

dijo
17th November, 2010, 10:57 AM
for brands like

if can be updated (multidiag can, i don't know if diagun can) better.

Thanks guys!

M8, don?t waste your money...

For the price of genuine Diagun you can buy a lot of Oem soft to work with clones!

Multi-brand is multi-brand, for what do you need a diagnostic tool when they don?t covert the car that you have at the moment in the garage...:motz:

It is my opinion...