View Full Version : Tactrix Openport 2.0

bekamon
9th November, 2010, 10:44 PM
someone use this, I need to know
Tactrix Openport 2.0

matech
27th September, 2012, 04:40 PM
Up for an old post:

I am looking for impressions about openport 2.0 because some friends of mine are asking for wrx/sti ecu tuning.

Anyone?

stupidguy
27th September, 2012, 05:03 PM
I have one. Works well with Toyota Techstream, Honda HDS, ECU Flash, Mitsu logger. I was really happy when I was able to remove the egr from a lancer that had clogged egr ports in the head. My friend was even happier that we didn't have to pull the head. Until their timing belt broke anyway. It's a very good unit for the money.

shitad
27th September, 2012, 05:07 PM
I have one. Works well with Toyota Techstream, Honda HDS, ECU Flash, Mitsu logger. I was really happy when I was able to remove the egr from a lancer that had clogged egr ports in the head. My friend was even happier that we didn't have to pull the head. Until their timing belt broke anyway. It's a very good unit for the money.

I have one too but have not been able to get it to work well with Honda HDS, is the any way you can help me to figure this out ?. It wotks good on the others that you mention but not on Honda.
What version HDS are you using?

Regards

stupidguy
27th September, 2012, 08:49 PM
I now have a real MVCI so I use the most current. For the Openport I used version 2.027 and changed the registry values to point to the openport. It will not connect on the first try and never did read the vin. Input it manually and it works.

speedy100
6th October, 2012, 03:35 PM
I now have a real MVCI so I use the most current. For the Openport I used version 2.027 and changed the registry values to point to the openport. It will not connect on the first try and never did read the vin. Input it manually and it works.

Can You please explain what exactly the registry procedure is? like change what with what...