PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot Partner 2007 BSI problem Urgent help Please

naelraddad
11th November, 2010, 04:20 PM
hi friends i was changing odometer for Peugeot Partner 2007 when i read the eeprom there was an error in reading the 95160 eeprom file and the read file was bad and i reprogrammed the chip with the bad read file the car now did not start and i do not have good original file for this BSI
my questions
can i write virgin file to my BSI and program it on the car if it possible may you send me virgin file to my ecu ?
how can i synchronized the bsi and the engine ecu and key ?
do i need new key for this car for programing bsi ?
one of my friend have PP2000 software for Peugeot ( he did not know how to program BSI ) and i can use it but i did not know how to do that may you tell me step by step how can i solve this problem ?
the car Vin NO :- VF3GJ9HWC95267722
BSI Info 9657999680 BSI E01-00 HG

thanks in advance and best regards

emin06
11th November, 2010, 04:36 PM
check other forum

naelraddad
11th November, 2010, 04:40 PM
thank you brother emin06 all the time you are helping me

best regards

naelraddad
11th November, 2010, 06:01 PM
friends i still need virgin dump for my BSI

best regards

magnacin
15th November, 2010, 05:01 PM
Hi,
a) You need to get original virgin bsi file to program on 95160. Unfortunatelly I dont have one to share with you.
b) You need to get 4 digit pin code from VIN number. You will need it to match ECU and key with BSI.
c) You need Planet to telecode virgin BSI with Pin number and match it to ECU and key.

Hope this helps.

khalcdi
15th November, 2010, 07:36 PM
hi;
you can ask your pin from vin here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/vin-pin-peugeot-citroen-59235/ (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/vin-pin-peugeot-citroen-59235/)
well , after you program virgin file , i supose that you have pp2000 .
i guide you step by step :
1- first must enter your vin in bsi , for that :
BSI .... TELECODAE .... ENTER VIN.... and so on.
2- after that you program your keys , for that :
spare parts ....... keys and tronsponder ..... so on.
3- tray start your car to cheik your learning keys.
4- in this step we download new version for BSI for that;
DOWNLOAD ...... choose NEW SOFT FOR BSI.... they ask you if you want download from internet or not chosse always NO , to download version from your CD data base....... and so on just follow instruction.
5- we continue telecoding;
BSI....TELECODAGE.....CHOOSE MANNUEL TELECODAGE (IF YOUR PP2000 IS ORIGINAL YOU CAN CHOOSE AUTOMATIQUE AND ALL DONE) , i suppose that you have clone interface , so you choose manuelle telecodage .....
you enter all information for you car :
air conditionned - gearbox ( automatic or manue ) and.....
if you find any difficult iam here to help you :wavey:

Babanovski
17th November, 2010, 06:57 PM
if you dont finish this car yet send me youare bad file and pin code for youare car.

Kanaan
17th November, 2010, 07:12 PM
just delet the dump , then use pp2000 and start programing using the car pin code .
10 minutes work only .

naelraddad
19th November, 2010, 10:57 PM
thanks friend i programmed the car and it works fine now
sorry for the delay in replying

thanks my best friends