PDA

View Full Version : need help with octavia fantasia & A5 2008 up to 2010

pinkfloyd5eg
12th November, 2010, 09:18 PM
hi , plz i need to know which device stores the mileage info for octavia fantasia and A5 2008 up to 2011 i know that some of them whom have Siemens VDO featuring a Micronas microcontroller CDC3217 or CDC3297 and 24c32 or 2432 eeprom memory , my question what about the other dashes?? and may i use a serial programmer to rewind the micronas microcontroller CDC3217 or CDC3297 and are they equivelent to any other EEPROM or micro wire dvices such as 93Cxx or 24Cxx or 25Cxx .. etc. ?? also is there a different in the code calculation procedure for the dumps between those new models 2008to2011 and the old models of those cars before year 2008 ?? sorry for those long questions but plz it is very urgent for me to get any response if possible... tanx for your time. IMDB:

z786
13th November, 2010, 01:37 PM
in a word "NO"

aeroyas
13th November, 2010, 01:41 PM
IT's not easy as you think pinkfloyd, and it's not for newbies.

pinkfloyd5eg
14th November, 2010, 03:05 AM
well ,thanx for the replies, and yes am sure it is not that easy and this is why i have asked and wanted to open that discussion about those dashes ,however i know also the very simple way to adjust those clusters which is buying those very expensive tools such as ABRITES Commander for VAG 8.5 where u just plug and play but you may sell your car to get that easy tool :reddy: ,i think such tools would be for newbies mate:wavey: but what i wanted is just to listen from ya what are the main problems with those dashes then i can find out if there is another creative solution that we can make it together or it is hopeless??? at least such discussion will clarify and showing much important tech. info that most of us (i mean the newbies) need to know about..
anway thanx friends and waitin for your kind replys if existed IMDB: