PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem with my bouquet

bushox
13th November, 2010, 12:02 AM
Hello. I've got weird problem with my bouquet in my dreambox. I installed one of bouquets from download section by putting it to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
Everything works fine except one thing, now I cant replace this bouquet with any other, just because even if I delete all files from: /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ my old channels bouquet still stays somewhere on my dreambox. I can browse this bouquet with my remote, even if its not in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ folder, which is really wird for me and I can't find any backup folder with my old bouquet either. Any solution for this?

SGTFlipFlop
13th November, 2010, 12:07 PM
Hello. I've got weird problem with my bouquet in my dreambox. I installed one of bouquets from download section by putting it to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
Everything works fine except one thing, now I cant replace this bouquet with any other, just because even if I delete all files from: /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ my old channels bouquet still stays somewhere on my dreambox. I can browse this bouquet with my remote, even if its not in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ folder, which is really wird for me and I can't find any backup folder with my old bouquet either. Any solution for this?

You can't have 2 sets of bouquets working at the same time, You can merge them together in DreamBoxEdit, But as I said you can't have 2 sets of Bouquets running on a Dreambox

bushox
13th November, 2010, 07:43 PM
But I don't want to use two sets.I can't even delete it through ftp, I mean I can delete it physically but somehow it's there still, because I'm able to browse deleted bouguet with my remote:) Should I delete them with remote and then try to upload the new set of channels?

bushox
13th November, 2010, 08:15 PM
Allright. I just deleted user bouquets with my remote and uploaded new one to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ and quess what...? My dreambox don't see new bouquet after reset. I don't understand what is going on. How is it possible?:/

SGTFlipFlop
13th November, 2010, 08:47 PM
Use Dreamboxedit to send them rather than uploading them yourself

bushox
14th November, 2010, 01:20 PM
It looks like some of my bouquets were somehow incompatible with my dreambox. Problem solved by combining working bouguet with incompatible one in Dreamboxedit. "Reaload settings on dreambox" option was usefull as well. Thanks for directing me to the right path:)